New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

~ former community council member ~

1 Like

So you’re saying you’re fine with this then
 :point_down:

So what was incorrect about my inital comment if you’re going to confirm it anyways
?

And that would allow you, a level 55 Classic DK, to troll even more because noone would be able to confirm it was you trolling like they can now. =) I mean what other reason do have have for posting on a DK you don’t even play if not to allow you the anonymity to say utter bullcrap? You aren’t doing it because you are afraid of your main being harassed, your doing it so no one can definitively call you on your BS.

4 Likes

+1 for Battletags.

All the trolls would be corralled into one account and easily be muted/ignored.

We encounter folks like that every day here, even in this very thread.

It’d cut down on a lot of forum moderation too, less trolls to suspend or ban, imo it’s a win-win for both the users and the mods.

5 Likes

He also seems to think it’s perfectly fine for others to
 well
 disappear. He doesn’t even say “That’s impolite thing to do” to it. You expect them to say THAT, but i guess expecting a semi decent human behind the screen was asking too much.

As long it’s polite sounding to the right people, that all it matters. And they wonder why i called the Anti-Btaggers, pro harm.

1 Like

Yes, and their inclusion on it was a problem.

If blizzard wanted players to think the CC was for feedback, they should have done a better job of vetting the people who they included, to make sure they actually know what they’re talking about, aren’t liable to pick fights then complain to the mods when someone asks why, and don’t employ revisionist history to fit with their agenda.

5 Likes

Then we’re lucky it is Blizzard that chooses and not you.

2 Likes

personally, my stance is that anonymous posting would be the best format for the wow forums, as the OP suggested.

I think it’s telling that you think it’s good that a feedback body includes people who have a reputation of lying for effect.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much what i’m hearing.

And that’s pretty much what you’re supporting here.

2 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t form grudges for certain users.

Which makes their selection unbiased, where yours would be.

2 Likes

i am simply supporting posters that would prefer to be polite with the wow forum community.

Theres a reason why i put your comment of you saying it’s perfectly fine to tell somebody to disappear as along their polite about it on Twitter. And there’s a reason why i called you anti-btaggers, pro-harm.

You are supporting what simply can be described as hatred in your words. And them being “Polite” sounding doesn’t change the fact that OP wants hatred.

2 Likes

when i look at the OP’s message, i see kindness and respect and wholehearted politeness.

i think it is really good what they suggest.

Wanting to get away telling somebody to disappear is none of those things my guy.

Do you even not know what that means? I’l give you a hint. It has something to do with the person B’s life and what Person A want them to do with that life.

Anonymity doesn’t breed a polite community. Being held accountable for your words and actions and developing a reputation, good or bad, does. But you know this, you just choose to troll. Case in point, I have never read a single post you have wrote where you didn’t act and sound like a troll while comfortably hiding behind an un-played alt.

4 Likes

i think that the OP is a polite poster and wants to see good things happen to this forum with their suggestion.

You don’t. Otherwise you would’ve have said “No, i don’t think it’s fine for people telling you to unalive yourself, even if they said it politely” and don’t support that sort of thing.

You’re basically saying this is completely fine to do as along it’s polite in your words.

2 Likes

i said what i truly believe.

In that being you think telling others to disappear is fine as along their polite about it. We all know that’s what you truly believe. If you don’t, you would’ve said otherwise, as i’ve said.

2 Likes