New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

thank you.

I think weā€™re going to need a bigger train wreck than that one.

1 Like

When Iā€™m asked to stalk to prove a point, in a hoped for attempt to get me perma banned then it is no longer an argument and it no longer matters.

I think some oneā€™s head is getting too big and paranoid. Of course Iā€™d love to see some people banned, but that is not in my ability, but one can dream though.

I love how the argument has to devolved to the point where Iā€™m not allowed to feel uncomfortable.

No matter how heated you get there are still people behind these screens.

you are fine with doing that before
when i use one of my alts to silly rollplay my support for btags and you felt the need to call out my character :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Downvotes were greatā€¦so were server forums.

6 Likes

:eyes:
/10 char

People want the court of public opinion to do what they feel the moderators arenā€™t handling for them. I donā€™t think we have the quality of character around here for that to be the case either.

1 Like

While greatly diminishing the confidence people would have in the posts.

When it comes to a video game, and itā€™s forums, thereā€™s very few reasons to hide. And none of them really help in having confidence in the poster.

If posting on your characters, bnet account, or any other public facing name is a legitimate security concern, that is a personal issue and presents exemplary tech illiteracy on your part.

1 Like

Everyone knows your Battle Tag was used to play Plunderstorm right?

7 Likes

But I didnā€™t play Plunderstorm so I wouldnā€™t care.

1 Like

I wish I never touched Plunderstorm. That game is more based on RNG than any other Battle Royal.

1 Like

Iā€™m Veidmann and I support this message

T is one the only 2 people that I have perma ignored . The other being everyones favorite undead mage with a name starting with L.

3 Likes

I Ayukama, too, also support this message.

1 Like

Would quickly turn political. then it gets so heated then mods open a permanent political thread and then it becomes hot garbage super fast no matter the truths spoken there.

I just lean back and read and eat the popcorn

i prefer the OPs suggestion:

i agree and it would be perfect for these forums

1 Like

And once again the Classic DK sock puppet troll makes their appearance

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure you do, mr. troll

3 Likes