New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

One can only hope. Not going to hold my breath at all though.

Nah, I got a feeling it would, and not so much of the OP, but the trolling by some that took place in this thread, and the bites to the trolling. The same fate that got the BTag threads closed.

you should really learn to leave people you placed on ignore alone. he has said over and over again he doesn’t want to talk yet you keep harassing him. you have said time and time again you’ve ignored him but you keep doing this.

i mean
 you guys have harassed him for over a year over btags

why are you so obsessed over this? im genuinely asking. ok some ppl don’t want btags (maybe like 3-5 of us at that and are willing to meet alternatives) get over it and move on.

2 Likes

That was exactly same reason for me. That’s why i thought about posting as anonymous. Maybe random generated night elf name too would work too, that could change randomly every time you post.

This thread.

People.

5 Likes

No. Trolls already make it where we can’t view their profile to block em. Forums would be so much worse with anonymity

3 Likes

You can ignore anybody here, whether their profile is hidden or not. You just have to go into some settings and type in their Charname-Realmname and click ignore.

On mobile, it isn’t the most user friendly method.

1 Like

:dracthyr_nod:

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

Setting up a new account requires a game purchase and subscription. Too much cost for the majority of trolls. Trial accounts should only be able to post in limited parts of forums.

2 Likes

Then change your Battletag to Squeaksmcgee

4 Likes

How did someone harass you using you Battletag?

The answer is it never happened, because it’s not possible to use a Btag to harass someone.

4 Likes

I don’t follow, what does Plunderstorm have to do with this topic?

By comfort, I assume you mean you lost the argument and you are uncomfortable with that.

6 Likes

I would agree, full anonymous posting would be very good for the wow forums

1 Like

I’ll do that. Ty for the suggestion.

I think we already do? For example, I am not a walking/talking dog IRL.

1 Like

giggles

The game
 you just lost it.

1 Like

At least with Btags people won’t throw personal insults against game play (pvp, raiding, m+) .

This is part of the toxicity Blizzard needs to clean up player harassment on game play.

No one can look you’re armory with Btags.

1 Like