New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

Coming in late to this long thread, but I don’t think anonymous posting would be a good thing.

Trolls would probably find it beneficial though.

Battletags is probably the best way to go here. Privacy would not be endangered by using them…

…and it might inspire some folks to act more responsibly. (…yeah I know wishful thinking but anyway…)

12 Likes

anonymous posting would allow people to feel more comfortable and secure in their posts and thus we would end up having much more fruitful discussions on the wow forums, which i think is a good thing.

i hope you have a lovely day, friend :slight_smile:

20+ years of looking at anonymous posts on the internet has proven that to be wildly untrue.

1 Like

If you can’t handle the heat stay out of the kitchen.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you.

I hope you have a lovely day, friend :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What does a Fuzz do when they are mad?

Fuzz not think that far.

1 Like

Not thinking and acting leads to bad things. Hope you don’t post something that will get you a vacation. Wouldn’t be the same without you here.

3 Likes

What in the devil happened here?

1 Like

The Ministry of Truth arrived.

Some kitchen if it gets that hot :joy: :joy: :joy:

Must be a large cake baking :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

There’s a difference between not knowing, and saying stuff like that.

when Norinila gets mad she strategies to bring her detractors to their knees hasn’t failed me once

2 Likes

Strategizing is thinking ahead, I approve of this method.

2 Likes

liars play the short game i play the long game

1 Like

but the wow forums are different because players need a monthly subscription to post here.

#hugs fuzz. Go have a cold adult beverage and watch Dune 2 on prime. The 4k version released today

3 Likes

People already break the rules with a subscription. Adding anonymous posting on top of that is a recipe for disaster.

3 Likes

I cant have that with my medicine but I’ll see about going to take a walk or something.

I never once called anyone that.

super angry fox noises

4 Likes

As a RP character, Brakkarion plays both. If he can talk with the opposition he plays the long game. If he can’t?

D I S I N T E G R A T E

1 Like