New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

In context, asking for something ‘new’ by mimicing something that already existed long before this was even a thing, that would not be new by any means with exception for the “new to me” thing which doesn’t apply in the same way McDonalds might be new for someone who never had it doesn’t make it new.

1 Like

If they did, then you should for discussing account actions. Even if they didn’t, you thinking they did would you be attempting to talk about it, which is in the forum rules

1 Like

Dude, calm down or you’ll be the 4th person i’ve put on ignore today!

4 Likes

No one is giving, has, or suggesting to give that power to posters.

We’re asking for the ability to have the person, not the character be the one we can block/ignore.

And also to have things like post count, flagging ability and likes to be all tied to the account rather than individual character.

Moderaation would still be handled by Moderators.

1 Like

You really should stop talking about things like that.

It’s against the CoC.

This is the first time you’ve brought up your gender. If you’ve brought it up in another thread, then you can’t blame us for not knowing considering your profile is hidden.

4 Likes

You are not denying it though?

are they in search of another to invoke the Dyad!?

I don’t mind using the pronouns you want. I don’t consider myself that term you use here and hopefully my actions speak louder than words, but I will defer to you/others in that.

2 Likes

Given who we think this is, you’re just expected to know. without ever being told.

2 Likes

I think I’ve said enough concerning your tone here.

Oh I know that, I think he’s using it to troll and get under peoples skin. Not very honest in my books. He’s not who he claims he is. This is the internet you know.

1 Like

Kind of hard to determine tone over a text media.

1 Like

Bud. They litteraly bought up two year old drama about Caps.

They are the only one that complains about being misgendered and throw lies and libel at people and even complain about people saying “Dude” or etc, saying their “Masculine” and etc.

I know for a fact this is them and they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.

2 Likes

Anddddd that’s another one for the ignore list. 17 years never ignored a soul
5 today. Dude oh dude, what is going on!

2 Likes

I never done such thing and you know it.

6 Likes

Guilty by association is what they are saying.

2 Likes

To be honest here, the trolling horse crap has gotten out of hand.

Fuzz never gets mad
 im mad now.

Accuse me of something i never did and i get pissed.

I know what they did
 they know what they did
 and why they ran.

They think fuzz forgets
 fuzz no forgets. I remember.

13 Likes

Quite easily from the looks, gonna be Wednesday soon and the thread will still be up. Not very confident with the moderators

This is a thread about proposed changes to the forum.

It doesn’t matter how bad of an idea you think it is, doesn’t entitle anyone to open up about their grudges or hatreds in an attempt to ham fist their own solution to an upgrade to the forum.