New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

I’m also upset about that! I’ve been waiting for you to post in the marry/divorce chat so I could marry you, but if you’re not actually a ruggedly handsome pirate orc, I’m not interested! :angry:

1 Like

I don’t know the context of your posts, but having that happen sounds sucky. I’m sorry :confused:

1 Like

OP might just be the most successful troll I’ve seen on this forum

3 Likes

not a single post was deleted from this topic that i made, despite being falsely flagged. Staff always opted to restore it.

Despite how vile you painting it to be.

You’re calling people stalkers and harassers for not supporting your idea. How is that polite and friendly?

Sounds pretty toxic to me. Then you completely ignore valid points brought up about why anon posting is bad.

6 Likes

Actually Blizzard’s policy on “False Flagging” is quite narrow. They only consider it false flagging if a person alt hops to report the same person. Also note that it take about 5 people to shadow a post, A moderator still to look at it and make the determination.

1 Like

I’ve only flagged it on Ayukama… All my other alts I haven’t switched too yet.

thank you for sharing your own experience.

It’s impossible for you to speak for other people. Stop it.

3 Likes

I swear the more I read the more sure I am that OP is also a Lil ol undead mage

4 Likes

I know right.

And lookie here, I’m still TL3…

3 Likes

yup, now I’m getting ticked. I was one of the few people that had her/his back yesterday and not a peep to me this morning or even Fairlight - she’s just focusing on the fight. Yeah, I’m super dissappointed, and ready to agree I was wrong thinking this was an innocent op. I just took it on it’s merit thinking it was a good subject, not attention to the OP for two days.

1 Like

I sincerely hope my posts don’t come off as mocking. But let me know if they do and I’ll throttle back. Would rather reduce friction than try and debate on a forum.

Reported for bragging about still having trust level 3. You’ll make me cry

Just kidding, you know I can’t flag that post when it isn’t violating the CoC.

3 Likes

agree.
online privacy is required and absolutely necessary in this day and age of stalking sorts who get obsessed about other people and their personal information

1 Like

thank you for coming to discuss importance of such topic. Anonymous posting is something these forums lack.

She also said that someone telling you to off yourself is an opinion and that YOU are the rude one for blocking them ._.

Like, girl, how out of touch can you be?

6 Likes

I know, I know. I’m not THAT uptight to where I find diamonds in the bathroom.

1 Like

You were fine, you always are super kind and generous. This isn’t a you problem. I’m starting to see that now. It’s too bad.

1 Like