New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

I’m going to keep flagging your posts for trolling until I reach my limit. It’s a violation of the CoC for you to continue to troll so I’m doing my part to insure the safety of these forums.

1 Like

i dont want to go visit your twitter page and give you more monetary gain, though.

1 Like

There are reasons where the original topic of a thread is fine, but the thread still gets locked/deleted, as Vrak told you a few years ago.

False flagging is also part of CoC violation. So be aware.

2 Likes

Yes, but blizzard has a different definition of what qualifies as “false flagging” than you do, and blizzard’s is the only one that matters in this context.

3 Likes

Since people were asking about it earlier, here’s a relevant post from Vrakthis:

Okay, I might be wrong on this, but wouldn’t this effect one more than being a forum user? This is not my main. I’m not ashamed of anything I’ve written, but can someone find me anyway or would a Btag make it easier for someone to harass me if they so chose?

Which makes me think this:

This is quite literally the worst suggestion ever made for these forums.

2 Likes

It’s comical that people don’t seem to realize that just because you change characters, doesn’t mean you can’t be easily recognized. Doobly is so obvious it’s facepalm worthy.

2 Likes

Tough Pineapples bro. Get looking if you really think that, it’s not gonna kill ya. :roll_eyes:

yes if your btag was under your character name now, they would be able to identify all your alts that you ever posted on and read every post

1 Like

It’s not false flagging. I believe you are a troll. Your repeated responses fit the criteria for trolling. I’m doing my part as a community member in reporting you. Blizzard can decide if the reports have merit.

3 Likes

so literally no mention about "implementing btags as btaggers claims?

1 Like

He literally says that they are “looking into updates that should prevent alt abuse”

3 Likes

thank you for sharing. I disagree and many others.

Oh no, Anyways.

1 Like

Can we get account wide ignore?

2 Likes

can you please explain this?

1 Like

I’m here battery died.

I got most of the mowing done.

2 Likes

I miss cogshanks.

1 Like