New Epic BGs?

notice how you don’t answer the question lol

1 Like

im more worried that you asked it

lol you don’t like being asked questions? that’s not surprising…

no i mean you asked about your own actions within close proximity to them, as if you can’t remember what you just said 1 post before

If Blizzard intended for people to queue into epic battlegrounds with more than 5 people, they would allow you to queue for it in a raid group.
How some people do not grasp this is amazing.

5 Likes

still waiting

good thing nobody is queuing as a raid then

Deflect and gaslight classic lol

1 Like

ur cringe

2 Likes

did you just sign your own post?

but yalll qsync without your full 40 you guys flop in team fights and it takes you a lil time to recover to pull off a win as i witnessed last night :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

I’m hoping for this for next xpac, if it looks good enough to play…
Meh, who am i kidding, i’m still here because there isn’t any other decent choice for an MMO with large scale PvP.

What they intended can also be deduced by what action they do, or do not, take.

They haven’t done anything to prevent queue syncing for years (literally). It can be argued they could or should, but the fact is they haven’t. Yet.

Boy don’t even. I will put a stop to your menance.

1 Like

You used to be able to queue as a raid. They removed that a long time ago.
Presumably if they intended to allow premade groups larger than 5 players, they would have simply re-enabled raid queues.

There’s two possibilities:
1: Blizzard intends for battlegrounds to be restricted to premade groups of 5 or less players and players being able to get premades of larger sizes into the same battleground match is an unintentional consequence of how the queue system works.
2: Blizzard intends for premades of larger than 5 players in battlegrounds, but decided not to revert the simple queue change that disallowed raid groups from queueing for battlegrounds and instead forces premade groups larger than 5 players to jump through hoops to get most of their premade into battlegrounds.

Now which is the most likely and simple explanation?

1 Like

That doesn’t address my point, but good on deflecting. You’re good at that I give you that.
Would appreciate you actually quoting my entire post and responding to my points instead of giving a reply that has nothing to do with my points.
I won’t let you deflect and get the conversation off track.
Please answer my points, or not, I suppose it is a free forum.

2 Likes

The presence of sync groups is its own justification since people find themselves disadvantaged otherwise. It falls back on Blizzard, if queues are manipulable how can we trust them in any content? Although rare, I’ve seen obvious sync queue groups even in regular randoms. Been like that as long as I’ve played, I don’t think the answer will be simple.

1 Like

its been 6 years since we last got a new BG (seething shore march 2018)

so i think the next time we get an epic bg will be sometime around 2028 if we lucky

You can’t debate with these sync queue clowns they are so completely self-absorbed that they will literarily say anything to excuse there very obvious cheating simply because in their eyes they are more important than anyone else.

nobody is doing anything the game does not already allow them to do.