New Epic BGs?

you just admitted there was one… can’t even keep your lies straight.

no, i’m saying that blizz removed the old forums on purpose so blue posts from them no longer count. unless a new blue post is made saying “no premades” then its as if the old one was never made.

I have wikipedia.

but according to you that’s not a good source lol

people have posted it and I know you have seen it lol just admit you want an easy win because you are bad lol

That’s…not how that works at all. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

nope, people post to 3rd party sites with easily faked text quotes.

ohhh so now everything is fake unless it fits your argument XD

1 Like

is it from this forum and blue?

lol you are just sad but lol just grow up and admit you simply want an unfair advantage

You aren’t picking up what I am putting down are you?

1 Like

yeah it is, they could have archived the old forums, they choose to delete them. they clearly wanted a fresh start sans old blue posts.

No, I mean saying that wiping the forums doesn’t invalidate anything they’ve posted in the past. I’m not even sure how one would go about making such a connection.

1 Like

deleting the posts on purpose so you can move forward without them being quoted like scripture clearly is an invalidation of all that was said in the past. you can’t start over fresh if you keep counting everything from the past.

You need help man lol

according to you the problem is i have too much help and keep bringing it into epics, which is it?

I mean like mental help…

if im crazy what does that make you?

where did I say you were crazy?