New Epic BGs?

So the game allows for full raids in random bgs?

like i said, nobody queues as a raid. we would like to though, it would solve a lot of problems.

so you’re not taking bigger then 5-man groups into random bgs?

no groups larger than 5

don’t dance around the answer, are you only taking 5 people into bgs or not?

why is it taking you so long to answer it’s a simple yes or no question…

you asked if i was taking groups larger than 5, not if i was taking more than 5 people. and to answer your new question, more than 5 players will make it into the same game, but that can be with a sync or without, syncing just increases the probability of getting more groups into the same game.

This is the nonsense narcissism that people are tired of… you are taking a larger then allowed group in by circumventing the blizzard made system to allow you to get more then the allowed 5… that in and of itself give you a very obvious unfair advantage… and is by definition an exploit and according to blizzards very own in game TOS you are in fact cheating.

2 Likes

its an important distinction because to get a raid group in would be some sort of cheating as the system does not allow raids to queue. since we aren’t doing anything the system does not allow, we are not cheating.

you also have to consider that a lot of us play bgs and epics as our main content and we all know each other. you need to get over yourself if you think we are going to afk or avoid queueing our main content just so a casual who queues once in a blue moon will be guaranteed a winning game.

the system is already fair, you just refuse to socialize and organize.

you can make any excuse you want you are going around the intended system and getting larger than the 5-man limit… that is what’s called an exploit… and by doing this you are gaining an unfair advantage.

1 Like

coordination is an advantage, but its not an unfair one, you have the same opportunity to build or join your own community.

it’s not if you are playing within the allowed parameters… but you are not… so you do in fact have an unfair advantage.

if i make a party of 5 and queue up, no sync, and we get into a game and there is another group of 5 there who i also know, the system put us together. we get in disc and coordinate as a full 10 man premade, is this fair to the other team?

sure, but that’s not what you do.

the outcome is the same regardless.

no because you are going out of your way to make sure you get your large groups in… that is a form of exploitation.

1 Like

i wouldn’t consider socializing in an mmo to be going out of my way, its sort of the reason i play.

don’t pretend your best buds with all the people in your “community” lol… you do it because it’s free and easy.

not each and every person no, but that is why it is a community and not my personal friends list. my friends bring their own friends who bring their friends, so you also meet new people.

sure, but that doesn’t change the fact that you are exploiting and by doing what you are doing you are gaining and unfair advantage.