New Epic BGs?

All 39 of my best buddies with whom I couldn’t be paid to interact with outside of ebg time.

1 Like

and when my 5 man team destroys you, what will be your excuse then?

where is rated epics?

idc if i lose a fair game it’s funny how u premaders often resort to threats when shown how u exploit u got no logical counter just numbers from exploiting

There’s just no shot.

People don’t migrate to 40s because they’re doing too well in 5s, or any other area of the game.

multiple overlapping friend circles make up a raid, but we try to get people into the same parties who want to be together, friends, couples, etc.

we do a lot together outside of epics, many epic communities are basically full on guilds where the epic syncs are just their form of a raid, the rest of the time is spent doing other stuff.

if you can’t or won’t hang out with your friends outside of instanced content that is a you problem only.

u also stack healers u form a raid, put a healer in each group, post ss to disc then split n tell everyone to whisper their group lead. then u use addons to sync

u delusional if u dont see this as exploiting around the raid block on EBGs

u just need an unfair advantage

you guys are both making the mistake of assuming all epic communties are the same.

Just friends chillin’. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

well, we wouldn’t make the assumption if it wasn’t simple logic lol

no we just know this many healers

ideally yes because we expect to get split into multple games and we want to make sure everyone has enough heals so they can have a good game.

you have every opportunity to form your own epic community and sync multiple groups together.

thats not a valid excuz for exploiting and unfairly ruining the game for others ur morals are suss

2 Likes

everyone in my party is on my friend’s list. how come you aren’t?

world of warcraft isn’t ruined because you lost one battleground.

its not one u :clown_face: its literally every night ur comm and the others q at all times

i am smh at how bad ur counter arguments r just admit u need to win ebgs so bad u will unfairly stack the odds in ur favor. its to the detriment of ur whole pvp community and says a lot about ur rl character

2 Likes

1 Like

if we are so many that we are able to cover every game 24/7, then clearly there is significant demand for organized pvp content and the devs should allow raids to queue.

but they currently dont n in the past they have said why

1 Like

notice how you ignore they other thing I said XD

always about you lol

what they said pre patch 8.0 doesn’t matter, the old group size of 5 was for WSG, AV and IoC were caught in the crossfire of that because it was all one queue. epics were originally only given their own queue so the devs could get away with removing the blacklist. epic pvpers play a different game then regular bgers so the same ruleset does not work for both.