New dungeon finder button is awful

It has good features. Few things can be fixed, like changing target unit pictures’ anchor points, changing boss banner location, etc. There’s also a few glitches like certain modules not loading for the global profile, etc. But i’m glad it exists.

of course they do, why would they argue with logic.

something doesn’t work → look for fixes

dungeon eye sucks? oh well can’t change it. move on.

instead lets just insult the person saying that you should find an addon that can customize most things in the game. 200iq truly

1 Like

At least they didn’t name it Alexa.

If I could ask the new UI a question, it would just be why?

1 Like

It’s not a weird complaint. The stupid thing flashes for no reason.

Pretty much. I never knew so many blizzard employees had alts on this forum.

2 Likes

You’re really hitting the forums exodia. Calling people stupid, telling people they’re blizzard alts, extremely condescending, you wonder why people don’t want to go on the forums?

All this over a disagreement over a ui. it is what it is :slight_smile:

Wrong person. Sorry!

I like the placement and new dungeon finder button. I like the new ui.
:person_shrugging:

I’m glad you have the choice to!

1 Like

Anyone got a check list on minor things we need to complain about?

No, but you do realize that it’s valuable to have a discussion on things that make the quality of the game worse for some, right? This will impact whoever creates groups for content in wow, which is quite a few people. Not too groundbreaking of a thought. And don’t worry, the internet won’t run out of space. Doesn’t work that way.

And it’s hilarious that you’re complaining about my complaints. By default, you’re basically just affirming the important of my complaint, unless you’re purposefully contradicting yourself.

Ngl I’m just waiting to see how many times you’re going to edit to me. Also give me my like back, I feel robbed.
:dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

The more the stupidity of your comment dawned on me, the more I had to make it clear to you. And no, I like how easily triggered you are. Not your like anymore!

Edit: there’s also a glitch where your first post quoting somebody will automatically edit itself. Try it.

Ah, another thread of a complaint that is so mundane and irrelevant. World of warcraft players never cease to amaze me with their ridiculous constant complaining.

1 Like

It’s not mundane. Feedback matters. Anybody who creates a group will constantly be checking false alarms from the dungeon icon because it glitters randomly as if people are queuing.

How is that irrelevant? Irrelevant to what? The topic of a forum owes relevance only to it’s own content. That makes 0 sense, stop using words you don’t know the meaning of.

Walks into the thread “Hey guys and gals I—” sees the sheer amount of internet trolls feasting on the remains of a once valid thread and just does a 180 and waltzes out

1 Like

Yep, they’re everywhere. Not terribly bright either.

I never said this. Do you even know what I said that made you even respond to me? Because it absolutely wasn’t that the UI was garbage. My comment was that not everyone is using the addons right now due to bugs.

Then you really shouldn’t be having an argument over it.

They aren’t even the ones who brought this up in the first place. Keep up please.

No one is gaslighting you. But yiu seriously didn’t read the conversation and got all sorts of things mixed up.

This never happened.

It did, because I called the UI trash. First posts of the thread. I stand by it. It’s garbage.