New dungeon finder button is awful

But you never said it was garbage because the fly out menus are bugged in addons.

Anxxy disputed my calling the UI garbage several times. It doesn’t matter what particular part of it I didn’t like, he didn’t like my statement.

I’m taking issue with the fact that he’s melding two entirely different conversations together into one and making bad arguments over it.

Oh okay, I wanted to clear up the fact that he was referring to what I said. And yeah, his argument was a jumbled mess that pivoted to whatever talking point seemed easiest at the moment

2 Likes

I’m taking the glowing eye thing as a reminder to the player that they are still queued.
I feel that people are reading too much into a silly animated icon.

Specifically we’re referring to it have a ‘refresh’ animation it plays on repeat many times a minute. Not just glowing.

1 Like

Over the passed few weeks, I’ve noticed the people who cant figure out how to use ElvUI resort to making up utter lies about it.

They make up a plethora of bugs affecting it -false (or patched quickly if so)
They make up its HIGH memory usage -false
They make up its stability with every patch - false
They make up its irreversible, catastrophic influence on core game files - false

People really need to learn to look inwards and say, “hey I personally dont like Elvui because its a little too complex for me, and that’s that”, vs the former lies.

Here’s my elvui to practice what i preach:

https://imgur.com/a/hfQi4af

Are you JOKING ME? I literally had to spend 100 posts in the UI thread putting you in your place over calling Elvui, “trash” (the EXACT word you used) over a bunch of lies everyone debunked one-by-one

you are SHAMELESS in your falsities. Jesus.

I just wish I could move the green eye for LFG.