New cut scene confirms jailer

…tortured the primus “runecarver” for the ancient plans he had stored in his memory from the first ones.

This either confirms the legion were not the original owners/recipients of frostmourne and the helm of domination or that the jailer has been the main baddie since we started our WoW journey and he’s actually the leader of the voidlords imprisoned in the Maw.

2 Likes

There’s void lords in the Maw? Huh?

6 Likes

That’s super old news.

The Legion were not the creators of Frostmourne. We know Dreadlords work for Denathrius (infiltrating other Cosmic Forces such as the Legion) and Denathrius works for the Jailer. The details are sparse but the current understanding is that Team Jailer gave Frostmourne to the Dreadlords and they gave it to Kil’jaeden, manipulating the Legion into serving the interests of Death.

The Jailer is not a Void Lord. The Jailer is an enemy of the Void Lords. Void and Death are different and distinct Cosmic Forces. The Jailer wants to make Death the only force in the Universe, while the Void Lords want to consume the Universe in Void.

The Warcraft Universe is basically an eternal turf war between the 6 Cosmic Forces.

36 Likes

I’m sure he is imprisoned there for a reason…And it’s probably not for being a super nice guy.

Of course it could be one of those, you are to powerful to control so off the to jail you go type scenarios

1 Like

Nah, I mean from what sylvie, devos, sire, and many others say, he’s just gotta be someone worth being buddies with.

The Jailer didn’t create Frostmourne or the Helm. All he did was find out the plans later on and made his own runeblade out of Shalamayne.

We were actually discussing this yesterday, too, because people keep misunderstanding it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-jailer-didnt-create-frostmourne/840643

4 Likes

Where in anything I wrote did I say he created it?

What does my first sentence say?

Ummm… that’s what I got out of this:

1 Like

How about you answer my question. What was the FIRST sentence I wrote???

Work on those reading comprehensions if that’s what you arrived to.

How about you calm down and understand that your first sentence makes no sense with what you wrote after that?

And this makes no sense whatsoever:

Don’t get bent out of shape at me when your post is all over the place.

12 Likes

It does make sense, you’re just reading it wrong and I can’t help you with that.

No where in anything I wrote did I specifically state the jailer created either weapon. You’re just adding your own interpretation to what I wrote and spoiler alert, it’s wrong.

So here I am correcting you. Don’t blame me for your reading skills…

I’m not the one with an issue, considering others have said similar in here.

But since you can’t seem to figure out the problem with your communication of whatever you’re trying to say, that’s on you.

We’ve known this for a month.

We knew they stole them. This isn’t new.

Don’t even know where you’re getting this from.

This makes absolutely no sense and I have no idea where this even came from.

But you keep being outraged. I’m ignoring you now.

7 Likes

The Void realm is pretty close to the Shadowlands so I wouldnt be shocked if we see anything Void related this expansion.

My first sentence invalidates your entire argument.

Move along.

1 Like

The lore is feeling very dragonball the more we find out. Same deal with the power creep.

1 Like

Anduin is also a secret VoidLord.

3 Likes

You’re a very unpleasant person.

15 Likes

Where can I see this cut scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK6kXU8UhEI&ab_channel=Drako

1 Like

And somehow, Azeroth is caught smack-dab in the middle of it all. Somehow.