New cut scene confirms jailer

The joke is, he’s so enamored by Trump he couldn’t help but to mention him in something that has absolutely nothing to do with politics. Just how some people are.

5 Likes

HA! Blizzard has all of you fooled! In the last expac you’ll see the face behind the true evil. The Demon Lord who enslaves all other demon lords! The most EVIL being to walk the realms!

The Westfall chicken. The same one you clucked at and fed. Well who is CLUCKING NOW!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

9 Likes

Our world soul is the VIP. :wink:

The one Bris linked was the first one, which told us a while ago what the OP is acting as if it’s new. And this one shows the new runeblade he forged:

https://youtu.be/MPOvUQIbP9s

4 Likes

Varianmourne, as I like to call it :smiley:

1 Like

It actually triggers me that they did that to Shalamayne. lol

5 Likes

And then Anduin picks up the blade, then we learn that Anduin has the power to use magic from all the cosmic forces becoming me’dan 2.0…god I hope not lol.

2 Likes

Nah, he will just turn into the Shadowreaper.

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Shadowreaper_Anduin

4 Likes

This is actually old news. We were well aware that Jailer was the maker of the Frostmourne, which was brought by the Dreadlords who are somehow tied to our betrayer of Revendreth, which the Dreadlords “served” Sargeras.

As far as the Jailer being in league with the voidlord. Very unlikely. What could be likely is either A) Jailer had Sargeras are teaming up, which is unlikely but given how titan influence existed in Shadowlands or the otherway around, still points how the Winter Queen knew of Ysera. who points her as being a pet to the Winter Queen’s “Sister”. So that being said, Jailer and Sargeras likely had some reason to target Azeroth together. Or B) just a FREAK coincidence both the Jailer and Sargeras wanted to go after the same thing. Why not go after Argus?, he supposedly is the reason for us going into Shadowlands.

There’s a lot out there that isn’t quite put together yet.

kek. i mean they might play it that way, but they had no idea the game was gonna survive this long when they first launched it. one terrible expansion after another, and the main reason for that is that they just don’t know where they’re going

1 Like

That’s not even true though…

Quite a while back Chris Metzen said that before he left he had laid out multiple expansions in line one after another for them to create content for.

Don’t give them the idea >_>;

“New Cut Scene” - um, I don’t think this is ‘new’, hasn’t it been out for some weeks now?

There was a rather detailed and lengthy post on this yesterday I think.

And I have no idea where you got this idea from. Where instory or via any reference material does it mention voidlords imprisoned in the Maw? Is there a source for this info that I missed?

1 Like

I certainly think void/shadow energy will come into the story along the way, since it was hinted at both ingame and in a novel that he was showing signs of manifesting it. Since it is the direct opposite of the Light, its not out of the question that he could make use of it if Sylvanas and the Jailer managed to corrupt or brainwash him.

He actually is, he just refuses to cover those rock had nips and it made the Arbiter uncomfortable.

3 Likes

It’s my biggest outrage of the entire expansion, honestly.

3 Likes

Thing is the Primus has been missing a long time and it is believed the houses that fell happened after that . It was the fall of the House of plagues that enable the plague to get to Azeroth .

So if the Primus disappeared before all of that happened it is highly possible that the Primus is the Rune Carver and that Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination were made after he was captured by the Jailer or his forces .

Huh? Where is that written?

I can’t find that anywhere in the lore. This is the start of the plague:

The Burning Legion had experimented with the undead for at least ten thousand years, with the first hint of the Scourge’s creation being an experiment by the nathrezim to raise undead night elves in the ruins of Suramar during the War of the Ancients.[9]

I’m still skeptical of this. Primus has four fingers shaped nothing like the Runecarver’s five fingers. And that’s not a statue thing. That’s the moving image of him in the stone.

2 Likes

The runecarver doesn’t have enough fingers.

1 Like

Well he doesn’t have enough fingers now

Opposite way. Primus has four, Runecarver has five. :wink: