New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

greatgray one of the few helfers who actually cared about the lore, i applaud you sir

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(Query): . . . By making Entropic Embrace’s visual effect something that can be toggled on and off?

(Observation): I’ve seen requests for more High Elf customization, but not a single person saying, “Never add any more Void customization ever! Only High Elf!”

6 Likes

And people should have an option to have there Entropic Embrance effects disabled if they would like to have it disabled. Just because people are asking for it to be disabled doesn’t mean people are asking for a completely new racial.

After all, it isn’t going to effect people’s gameplay.

3 Likes

I don’t care about your fabricated lore. I still think HE should be made playable either by they’re own race, by half elves or by…

Yeah.

My latest suggestions for void elf customization are based on appealing both possibilities:

People also seen to not notice that void elves are getting more voidy eyes in addition to the high elf eyes. I particularly love the purple one. Will use it on Alamara for sure.

8 Likes

Agreed. Both sides share the High Elf story. I would love to see void tattoos as an option, both on the voided and regular skin.

1 Like

I hope you’re right.

It’s just something I could easily see them overlooking with all the new options they’re adding to the game.

At the moment many of the faces still have gold colorization around the eyes of the model, restricting some faces to gold eyes, unless you don’t mind looking like the Sunwell gave you holy tanlines across your eyelids.

1 Like

I always wrote my Void Elf as having violet eyes. So. hopefully we get some of those.

4 Likes

Oh, I know. I stepped away from these threads for a long time. Hearing this news is what finally brought me back.

1 Like

there have been several threads popping up to rename them and to discard the VE story entirely. So it is a thing.

I honestly thing they should do that if Blood Elves are getting more eye colours. I don’t see any reason to why not.

I think the Alliance high elves joining the void elves is amazing! With these new customization options, a lot of us finally get to play what we always wanted.

I feel for people like Greatbrae though, because I know he wanted to play a high elf paladin, but maybe that will be possible in the future via his Army of the Light idea.

2 Likes

You talking about this Void Elf Paladin?

2 Likes

(Commentary): A ridiculous thing, and not something that should be taken serious. Blizzard would never change the Void Elf race to High Elf. It would set an absolutely horrible precedent that could never be undone; that races can be removed from the game. Don’t let the fanatics or people posing as fanatics blind you with fear.

5 Likes

One thing I think Blizzard should do though is work on a proper lore for the Void Elves.

2 Likes

This is exactly what I was thinking.

2 Likes

Agreed. But there is ppl troubled with it, so keep that in mind.

Big time! I also think they need to add lore to high elves that don’t want to dabble in the void and join the army of the light as an alternative. I know for a fact the silver covenent won’t want to join the void elves.

These changes are part of exactly that, new lore.

But there hasn’t been any mention about the lore.

So Lightforged Elves?