New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

So you want your void elf to not dabble into the void?

Exactly! Have a cookie!

I think Worgen should have the option to be in human form while in combat. After all, they made a joke with the Worgen with there heritage armor.

2 Likes

(Commentary): I don’t really see the issue with that either, to be honest.

3 Likes

I sincerely hope this is a non issue. If it is…well I better keep my opinion to myself as to not earn a forum vacation.

Worgen’s lorewise is at their best in worgen form in combat, would a worgen really fight in their weaker state in the feild of battle?

At this point, I wish that Blizzard would give the helf fans their own playable race if nothing else then to stop the asking for the soft erasure of a race I actually like.

1 Like

(Commentary): I am always in support of more customization and options.

(Commentary): Why not treat it at a secret weapon? If a battle goes south, go worgen. That has an appeal all it’s own.

3 Likes

that race is playable aelody and we all know it. if they dont want to play a worgen in human form even in comabt, thats called a generic human and is already playable. if they dont want to bleed blue and revert to a void form in combat then play the damn actual high elf option, a blood elf

3 Likes

Well, I am pretty sure Blizzard can give the Worgen allow to be in Human Form. Just make it with there racial that they have a small increase of damage when there in there Worgen Form.

And for god sakes, will someone kindly give Worgen some tails.

I’m pretty sure everyone knows in the world of warcraft that if they have a funny accent they can go worgen at this point lol.

I mean. It would kind of depend on the Worgen, really. I could easily imagine a character who had the ability to turn Worgen but chose not to in every circumstance.

That doesn’t mean that the option is ever going to show up, but it’s not a totally lore or race concept breaking idea either.

2 Likes

Yeah, Blood Elves and Void Elves are both, “High Elves”.

But not all High Elves are Blood Elves or Void Elves.

Honestly I miss the transform mod for worgens, wish they never broke it.

(Query): How are Void Elves being erased? Do you think a toggled Entropic Embrace and High Elf customizations means every Void Elf NPC is suddenly going to have blond hair, blue eyes, and pink skin? That they themselves won’t be using void themed spells and abilities?

2 Likes

They got 90% of what they wanted, and Void Elves are still Void Elves. If you want to stay purple, you can. A separate race is absolutely not needed.

4 Likes

Lol, I was just going to ask you for clarification.

Fair enough.

I think the worgen form should activate on damage taken rather than entering combat. If you manage to avoid damage, you remain in human form.

ANd it should have an autocast toggle to return automatically to human form upon exiting combat.

7 Likes

Side Note: Does anyone else love the female void elf in the last picture on the right? With the purple hair and violet eyes. She looks DOPE. :purple_heart:

ppl is asking for the void elf story to be overwritten by HE story. As well as all new customization be straight up HE only and no more Voidy customizations be made available. I stand against that as well.

1 Like

I was being more exasperated then anything. I’m fine with how things turn out. I’m just weary of hearing people wanting more.