New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

They tought the ironforge dwarves, and they had a lose alliance with them, why not teach the high elves that where closer to them earlier, we could then say those elves became void elves as a way to sate the “Addiction” and be able to fight with the alliance without fear of the BE’s cutting them off to die.

Telegros rift is pretty much all void magic. It would be a stretch to say it had no effect on them physcally from long exposure. Also they where there to find out if void elves can be reproduced, a certain etheral was also… curious on that.

The Sunwell affects the High Elves and Blood Elves across all distances and dimensions. I don’t think the Blood Elves could cut the High Elves off even if they wanted to.

2 Likes

Probably don’t need to go that far. Some of them could easily have just decided to join the Void Elves and Alleria and brought any Shaman teachings they had.

They’d be learning to do it like Alleria did. Alleria became a void elf. They would follow that path logically.

It was not an accident. Locus-Walker was surprised it actually worked not that she became something else.

Autocorrect is a cruel mistress.

1 Like

she looked surprised when it hit here. so i assumed that it was not supposed to happen like that.

5 gold per bed per night.

8 for wake up calls.

10 for breakfast as well.

Did they retcon it? I thought originally the magisters had to channel the energy to effect the race and they could cut it off at any time, which is how they survived the sun wells curruption after arthas’s attack.

What lore about the fel exposure of the blood elves are you talking about?

Because isn’t the lore that the minor taint from the exposure was starting to wear off.

Seriously drede, you’re pretty damn transparent when your list is all things for void elves to hide the void part of their identity and the predominant theme for blood elf themes to add is dark and edgy to fit with the whole agenda to make sure the alliance gets the good elves even if the high elves in reality are a pretty nasty bunch.

1 Like

Well I can only speak for myself here…

The reason why I would be against it is because I feel like High Elves were setup very well to possibly have the Shaman class and Void Elves weren’t setup well period.

If Void Elves were to become Shaman, what’s stopping Blood Elves from becoming them too? This is why Void Elves will always be watered down Blood Elves to me. They didn’t really gain much and they lost the ability to worship the light (from what we assume).

Blood Elves still have the ability to worship the void and the light without being a void elf so… Yeah.

3 Likes

Yes, they did.

literally, dipped in the blueberry spa. :rofl:

3 Likes

Blood elves mostly consist of the elves that never left qual’thalas, they would not have been exposed or allied with the wildhammer, vs the high elves that did leave qual’thalas and became allies of them and remained in the alliance. Those are the ones studying the void. They would be the reason why VE get shammies.

Heh, another reason why they should had originally made high elves playable then, as there own stand-alone race that is.

Well there is at least still possbile future options…

hey now. :rofl:
/hands you box of duoz - bacon and cheddar
listen up. blood elves are awesome and they know it. nothing, not even non blueberry void elves, will change that. we have no city, no lore, and lack even more classes than they do. they are the undisputed elves of note. we velfs are tainted and called drug addled airheads. its gonna be okay.

I’ve only seen him list things people have asked for.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen him list any of the extra voidy things people have asked for.

Sorry Hyper, dunno why it chose to quote you there

Indeed, people has requested darkfallen to be customization for BE… Dispite undead should never be paladins lol.

I haven’t seen anybody ask for anything extra voidy? What do they want?