New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Oh, we will make it fit.

This is incredibly welcome news. Is there any chance that we Void Elf Death Knights will get to share the Blood Elf unique Death Knight skins? My VE DK was originally a Belf character, and he misses his deathly pallor.

5 Likes

Now please, give us more hairstyles without tentacles xD

20 Likes

Because the most requested race has been high elves, the second most requested is Ogre. Ogres should have been in WoW on day 1.

2 Likes

World of Elfcraft

5 Likes

I don’t know- they might have just changed their mind.

2 Likes

We need some blonde hair now.

9 Likes

Not just tentacle less shabby. I want to know what shapoo and hairbrush feels like

2 Likes

Do Blood Elves get the void elf hairstyles too by the way Blizzard? I really hope so! Please share hair styles between them, since it’s clear the tentacles are removed from some as well depending on options!

21 Likes

Holy Hell they actually did it.

Happiness noises

5 Likes

Now we wait and see if one of the big claims from HElf posters is true. Will this really save the Alliance like a lot like to claim?

BREAKING NEWS: Void Elf population skyrockets by 2,000%!!! More at 11.

13 Likes

Also if we have “high elves” does this mean I can finally have Naga? Please? or giblins?

…

pretty please?

4 Likes

I don’t think it was a lie. I think Blizzard just changed their mind.

6 Likes

Like I always say more customization choices the better. I didn’t care if we got high elves or not. But I welcome the change. Makes me want to change my monk (main)'s look when this gets all added. As well as even change my alts. :o Especially my troll warrior I was planning to make in shadowlands to experience the new leveling stuff when that all hits.

2 Likes

AMAZING! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

I really like the Dark Elf potential

5 Likes

Now make Worgen monks :slight_smile:

Let’s take this awesome momentum and roll into the most requested class/race combo.

4 Likes

Haha well at least now mine wont have her ugly Eyes bags. With purple skin she look like she ahsnt slept in months

1 Like

lmao

ALLIANCE HORDE POPULATION GAP FIXED OVERNIGHT!

Ion: “We didn’t expect aesthetics and ERP to be of an attractive force when choosing to play a race or even a faction.”

2 Likes