New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Let us be void elf paladins now and everything will be wonderful.

7 Likes

Hopefully lore can be added? Maybe a Night Warrior esque storyline? For now I think it’s a win for sure.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHA, WT
Alliance: elfs
Horde: elfs

You want more? take this elf, everyone can have an elf now.
The 10% population of elfs left by arthas attack are a big number :smiley:
I don’t think this makes any sense but, nothing makes sense for blizzard

7 Likes

Nope, this is to show character customization.
So what you see in OP is what people will be able to choose.

5 Likes

GGs to everyone who showed support.

3 Likes

Cool, everyone gets blue eyes and now no one can argue.

Finally.

12 Likes

Linxy this is awesome!

Could you put in a word for red eyes for Belves? They are in the dressing room but only for NPCs. They look great!

4 Likes

So, what is the point of having void elfs then? Isn’t this just blood elfs on both factions now? What happened to the regret of pandaren being neutral?

15 Likes

Are people who want Dark Ranger customization (red eyes and dead white skin) going to get their wish?

But congrats to everyone who got what they wanted! :smiley: I’m happy for you.

13 Likes

While Blizzard saying “here ya go” is fantastic enough, i still want to wait and see if it’s an actual thing like in beta or what not, cause that’s confirmation enough for me to see the customization options they shown off so far.

Purple/gold and Pink/gold the best color for Elf. there Red/Gold too

2 Likes

Today is the day, the day that this forum will be on fire, not even Firelands will match with the hot that this topic will bring

TODAY THIS FORUM WILL BE ON FIRE!!

LET IT BURN!!!

6 Likes

The War is over, its finally over! The Elven War has ended!

4 Likes

Shhh, shhh

Just take the compromise so the fighting can stop, it’s better than nothing. I understand, it’s not perfect, but give a little, get a little.

11 Likes

I would like to be able to remove the Void Elf Racial visual effect.
But this is good enough for now

2 Likes

Well Linxy if you gave the alliance “high elves” you might as well enforce your word / dream of blood elf druids. If the alliance dreams of having their carbon copy race can be a reality then so can our dreams of blood elf druids.

10 Likes

Screw this noise! I don’t want void elves to look like blood elves! It kills the lore and reasoning for them bring void elves!

9 Likes

The war is over! finally over! The Elven War has ended!

1 Like

Will void elves be getting the paladin class?

11 Likes

Void Elves still have tentacle options and the hair seems to be all dark tones.

I think, the “lore” reason for those new colors could be explained as High Elves and Blood Elves that joined the Ren’dorei after the first change in Telogrus.

6 Likes