New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I’d settle for the styles but with other highlights. I’d love black and red hair.

3 Likes

Would you be able to sleep with Tentacle Satan whispering sweet nothings into your ears every night?

3 Likes

Yeah with blood elf colors it’d be fine, but I’m really wanting the styles!

1 Like

Finally an end to all of the threads begging for blue eyed blood elves. Thank you for listening, Blizzard.

3 Likes

I figured it was only a matter of time for the blue eyes. Good on Blizzard for making it happen.

1 Like

That was just Ghostcrawler.

3 Likes

She has no tentacle tough. She just has the long Emo haircute that cut half her face

1 Like

I am so happy this controversy can die now and we can move on to bigger and better things. Love WoW, can’t wait to see what the future holds in terms of letting players play the characters they want to be.

2 Likes

Then don’t make one. And btw calling dark skin sickly really isn’t a good look.

18 Likes

Great news for my void elves and blood elves! Thank you blizzard for listening.

3 Likes

I’m pleasantly surprised.

4 Likes

We finally get High Elves and so many amazing customization options! I’m so excited, friends are cheering.

Thank you Blizz! A thousand times thank you. Every Discord I’m in about WoW lit up with people absolutely losing their minds in the best ways!

10 Likes

That’s still true for the majority of the race. But individuals are individuals, you know? The darker skin tones aren’t terribly different from the options you get as a demon hunter.

… I’m personally not happy about Void elves having normal skin tones but you know what, I don’t have to use that option, it’s for those who do want it. So you know what, Good for you guys.

3 Likes

Okay but what about Dark Ranger customizations?

9 Likes

Can we have the ability to shut off the racial effect?

2 Likes

starts to convulse

Not going to mention it again since its been hidden for w/e reason, but why the hide? It’s against the lore. That’s all I’m saying.

Fantastic decision to open void elves up and give Alliance some non-blue elves.

12 Likes