New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I’m offline, hold on.

Yes please. Oh, there is some amazing appearances with White/Grey gear that I would love to mog.

Why are you offline!?

LEAVE IT ON AWAY STATUS!

At this point I believe he’s only saying it to be difficult, or to disagree for the simply sake of disagreeing. I don’t think I’ve ever had a single person ever say to me I love your grey and gold set! and I get a lot of comments on my mog ingame. lol

I think that’s a wonderful idea! I wouldn’t want them to look identical to the heritage set, but having pieces that are reminiscent to a race, or group you’ve spent the time to get exalted with makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Gets told to DRIINNKKK
Realizes I main a green Orc.

Zug zug!

Wait, are you not wearing the tempest keep gold mythic set teir 20?

Because that aet is gold and grey 100%

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Err… I wasn´t talking about flies per se, but more about the WTF warlock?

I literally linked you a picture with my character in it, and her robe is like the exact color as the blue and gold helf banner behind her. I really don’t know why you keep insisting that it’s grey.

If you mean my golden eyes once again, I’ve told you before my character was almost a Priest or Paladin. So in his story to me he was affiliated with the light before delving into Fel Magic’s and changing course.

Cause it´s grayish blue. A mix from both.

Now about Belf customization options… If it wasn´t an unrealistic expectation, I´d actually like something similar to bicolored hair for my Belves (I mean if we´re not even gonna get mediocre tatoos, maybe hair color options similar to irl balayage?)

The thing is he keeps the golden eyes, ergo lorewise speaking he is STILL a light juice junkie who is SO involvd with his faith the few fel practices he has involved with have not done anything to “corrupt him”.

Golden eyes are evidenced by proxy of devotion to the light, not Sunwell exposure as in Word of God.

Reason why it´s so WTF for me…

Yes, the Haliscan set has been unmoggable for too long!

3 Likes

That picture is in the dark so colors blend easier. Its grey sorry, but that set is gold and grey.

Also the SC banner was more then likely a copy paste low effort recolor so they didnt have to make the actual banner unique.

As the Highelf crest is 100% silver blue teal with some gold.

I would love to mog that one!

Her robes are blue, light powdery blue.

Again, I don’t think anyone would agree with you that my armor is grey and gold, so I’m going to go with the idea that you’re just trying to be difficult. Just google examples of the color grey, or enter the color code into a color wheel.

Same could be said for the shield you posted, which likely had even less work put into it’s creation than the banners, and why we have never seen any High elf actually wielding one. Where as these banners were specifically placed to represent the High elves at Surumar. Sorry I’ll take that over a random, ancient piece of gear that hasn’t been used on an NPC to-date.

Well hopefully we get Dark Ranger customization and soon you will see me in my undead aesthetic with red eyes!

1 Like

The armor is legit gold with silver or grey armor in it. It is if anything silver and gold. Guess you guys might be color blind.

Ah the fun ol’ “Everyone is wrong but me!” argument. Love it.

So…everyone else sees blue but you, so, they must be color blind?
Do, you not understand how being color blind works?

I bet he visited an eye doctor, and when the doctors told him he might be color blind he was like “No! You’re color blind!”