New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

It’s a strange hill to die on.

It’s a good thing I took your advice and used a color doctor. Not just one but 4.

They all said grey. GG perhaps you should use one too.

I couldn’t have my job if I was color blind, stop with the attempt of small insults because I’m speaking the truth, I even went and used multiple programs to get that answer. Its grey.

Perhaps all of you should go get them pretty sockets checked.

Right, everyone is wrong except for you. That perspective will get you far in life.

And I put the color through several color wheels, and hue hexes, and they all showed up in the blue spectrum every time. I don’t what you want us to tell you. :woman_shrugging:

I mean, I did the same its silver/grey I am sorry you cant accept that. Let’s ask the artist. Bet they say gold and silver.

You are the one that got uppity because I told you the truth then had your band waggon defend it as well.

I’ve seen you in threads before, if something displeases you. You deny whatever it is.

:pensive:… so easy to satisfy. Truly enviable.

But I agree It´ll be an improvement over your borderline trollish current appearance.

Your armor is nice who cares what someone says the color is. You know it’s blue toned.

This seems silly we have customizations for Blood Elves to fight for!

3 Likes

I am an artist. Looks blue to me.

Why is people taking blue color as an issue in regards to Belf tmog? I mean it´s even part of the racial icon ffs… if anything our Heritage Armor should had had turquiose blue instead of green on the jewels…

*The hexadecimal color code for my robe is a shade of cyan-blue which can be found within the color spectrum of Weldon blue, Air superiority blue, Shadow blue, ultramarine blue, and Cerulean Frost blue. None of the colors close to my robe on any hue chart are even considered grey.

Uppity? I’m more amused that despite what everyone is saying you’re still convinced that you’re right. lol

2 Likes

It’s funny the only time it comes up as blue is in the dark. So that tells me you play in the dark.

Use the wowhead pictures you’ll get a far more accurate color scale.

I mean, the official shade of my robe is called “Morning Sky blue” so there you have it.

Let me help you with a very easy way to find its color https://www.wowhead.com/news=259898/mage-tier-20-armor-set-models#screenshots:259898:1

This will help as no tabard is on and you can go ahead and check it right away.

What the what is even going on in this thread anymore. :dizzy_face:

It’s a desaturated blue, for sure, but definitely blue. Why… Is this even a thing to be arguing about?

3 Likes

I know what the chest looks like? I’m actually giving you the official name of the blue on the robe, and it isn’t grey.

You are giving me the name the artist is saying? Or the one your night time picture is saying?

Do you refuse to use that picture because it has no lighting effects to change how it looks. Just plain color check.

Hopefully more BE customization suggestions soon.

Like more hairstyles that I saw recommended earlier as an idea.

3 Likes

It’s showing up as blue for me in procreate, so I’m going with blue.

I USED that picture, and the blue from the bottom part of my robe and it comes up between Morning Sky blue, and Blue Celeste. It isn’t anywhere near grey in any color chart.

Its important to a
Clarify what picture you are using. If you are using the picture at night then yes in the dark ot shows up more blue but on the day its 100% grey.