Just a suggestion... (Transmog)

Reputation Armor sets.

Can this ever be something possible? Like, when you hit exalted with a faction, you have the ability to purchase an armor appearance that feels unique to that faction. (Similar to tabards)

28 Likes

Sounds good to me

2 Likes

I’m definitely down for that. The more mog options the better.

3 Likes

YES. All of my yes. Blizzard, hire this person.

3 Likes

I want unlockable emotes from factions. Like hitting exalted with Kul Tiras unlocks that neat little scrub the deck animation the NPCs do on boats.

5 Likes

Exactly. And having more transmogs is always the best. Because then it can give everyone the oppitunity to be more than there original races faction as well.

3 Likes

I love this suggestion! Imagine the SC and Kirin Tor armor sets :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They kind of had something like that during Legion with the class hall set being locked behind reputation and people needing to grind the reputation in order to collect the whole set.

I didn’t mind it.

1 Like

^^That sums it up.^^

2 Likes

I support this!

3 Likes

I know. We then could be who ever we really want.

1 Like

Why is this the best take I’ve seen on what rep should be used to unlock? I love this idea! have a set of armor that is faction specific in design but with no stats just to use for transmog. This would be a really cool way to encourage gaining rep and has no impact on game mechanics. PLUS, it further diversifies the in game appearance of character outfits, which if I’m being honest is still not great.

4 Likes

I want this.

2 Likes

Totally support it.

2 Likes

Ofcourse though, there would be “faction limits” such as if you unlock the appearance on the armor from an Alliance faction, but you transfer to Horde, then you gotta unlock the Horde equivalent. But honestly, I would love to have more transmog appearances.

I would love this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good idea.

Also, transmog anything even poor quality items. Give every armor profession transmog only gear/weapons in all colors to make. Make items (quest/achieve rewards and profession created) to mog over a cloak like wings or spikes or, well, anything! Remove armor restrictions so we can transmog whatever we want on our toons.

4 Likes

+1. It makes totally sense from a lore standpoint, and the playerbase loves cosmetics. Its a win-win. I’ve been leveling a bunch of alts just for their unique heritage sets, this is a nobrainer

1 Like

WoD actually had this. The Tanaan reps had unique transmogs you could buy.

1 Like

I’ve always wondered why the faction city quartermasters didn’t sell guard armor sets at exalted.

1 Like