New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Gameplay is a wonderful thing cause your heavily involved with the light warlock seems like the individual perfectly unable to hurt a fly.

Then why waste your time? No seriously, some of these things don´t even make sense.

I’ve used the in game suggestion interface to suggest adding cosmetic ensembles of all the white gear sets sold by vendors in the starting areas as rewards one can buy from the Trial of Style. Perhaps if more people suggest it Blizzard may take notice.

I specifically ask it to be cosmetic because there is no plate at those levels on those vendors and it would be kind of unfair to leave plate wearers out. There’s also the fact that it would give a few options to other armor types that they otherwise would not be able to use, several of which look like they could be an armor type different from the one they actually are.

It’s shame they skipped adding anything for the last, what 2 or 3 seasons of this?
Such a missed opportunity.

2 Likes

Hmmm I’m unsure I normally use my Fel hunter, or yeah my Void Walker but I’ll have to see when the stuff happens I guess .-.

Are the Silver Covenant not High elves? And do we not see the highvale high elves wearing blue and gold themselves? In fact the most common armor for High elf NPCs are the windchanneler sets, and they’re all blue and gold.

I don’t think anyone would agree with you that my armor is grey and not blue.

2 Likes

Hey now, you leave that fly alone. It didn’t currupt the fel into everyone :rofl:

It comes as a shock to him too I’m sure when the small animals accidentally die around him, now I am curious if it’s my VW though but I don’t use him that much so idk.

Yeah, random insects aren’t plotting anything nefarious.
No need to pay them any mind.
Nope, none at all.

Are you possibly blue color blind? Honest question. That is one of the bluest robes in the game. If you cannot see it , then there may be an issue with the cones in your eyes. That is the only way you would see grey instead of blue there.

While I would certainly love for this to be implemented, I do believe that it can be added at any time with enough support, where now is the time to ask for alterations and options for our models, which happens very rarely unfortunately.

There are many pieces of armor that I want made available to players because it never made sense to me to keep them NPC exclusive, like for instance, this robe worn by the Helf priests in the culling of Stratholme.
`https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/5/5d/High_Elf_Mage-Priest.jpg

2 Likes

Also worn by the Alliance Priests in the Battle for Mount Hyjal from The Burning Crusade.

2 Likes

Hey Snowsong, what about this idea?

I hate it.
I hate grinding reps though so I am biased.

I’d say just make all white and gray gear moggable.

6 Likes

It looks nicer on male character imo.

It isn’t really a rep grind though if there is meaning… Or something you’d love.

Oh, it still is a rep grind.
Trust me, I have experience on the subject.

Not that I’m against the idea of getting more stuff for reps, just pointing out that there being an end goal you want doesn’t make it less of a chore.

Especially if one uses the Leather version’s shoulders. I tend to exclude them when I use that mog on Leather wearing females.

1 Like

It is still a rep grind Sara. I mean…I just…hate the way current rep grinds are whch is why I dislike it so much.

LANCELOT AND SOMAND TAKE THE INVITE