New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Um the banners have a blue background, with a giant gold phoenix in the middle of it, with gold accents along the border. Please go look at their banners in front of Surumar and stop basing your entire argument on one ancient piece of armor that hasn’t been used on a single high elf I’ve seen to date.

Please go look at the high elf crest, also your armor is grey and gold not blue.

Says the one answering with a meme…

Talk about combative.

Before BfA I would NOT have seen an issue with the mere aesthetics issue… after BfA thanks, but no thanks.

Devs have proven to be mentally unable to create ANYTHING remotely new and are stuck in perma copy-pasted expacs from 2 cycles ago, ergo the more “questionable” the source, the easier for them to villain bat and/or ridicule.

Let me put an example, the whole old “lululul Belves have no males” joke. It started with sillies in TBC. Then in Cata, we got 3 separate quest involving a male from another race mistaking a male Belf for a lady (also we must note those “ladies” were usually perceived as damsels in distress the male “hero” had to save). Then in MoP, Aethas happened… and things with him got SO wrong it culminated with his ubber destruction as anything but a joke character emboding all the bad tropes regarding useless feminine traits in Legion.

So yes, I´ve become quite wary in regards to the good will of the devs especially when those involve Belves and aesthetics / racial “tropes”.

It went right over their head.

Felblood elves are red (among other colors)
Ergo by meme logic,
Red Felblood Elves go faster.

There’s an ingame object that looks something like this: https://i.imgur.com/0sylNDj.png?1

I believe this is the banner being referenced.

Their banners are most definitely blue and gold, as is my armor. You can even put the colors through a coder and find that they most definitely show up on the blue spectrum.

`https://i.imgur.com/RpvGG3x.png

Yes, that’s what I’m pointing out.

1 Like

It actually started before TBC launched. Blood Elf males had a thinner model, and Blizzard bulked it up to the current one so that it would “look more menacing to the opposite faction, uh I mean, to fix skeletal tearing, yeah that’s it”.

Because you’re fabulous in Blue and Gold.

i am not a fan of dark, evil stuff. this is why i dont have a demon hunter, since its a demon. i have 1 dk, which i never play and argue with myself about my warlocks too, especially since i recently learned that they create some of their abilities from stealing souls. that’s creepy as heck.

but this doesnt mean that because i have this goody two shoes view that i wouldnt help someone who asked and there’s 3 things i help with besides velfs;

1. botanist druid class for belfs
  2. sanlayn/dark rangers for belfs
  3. faldorei boomkin form for nightborne druid class.

i will add

1. tattooes and runes for belfs
  2. farstrider themes for belfs

i mean, considering i dont main a belf, i seem to be spending alot of time advocating for their happiness.

2 Likes

ahem

You’re.

2 Likes

Sorry. People woke me up and I didn’t get much sleep last night :frowning:

Just messing with ya, no worries

1 Like

Oh, I´m aware. But my point still stands: I rather NOT give more ammo to those hacks so they can ruin even more my fav race.

It´s a sad state in life when instead of feeling bummed Rommath got ignored in BfA I actually was happy they didn´t get to ruin him.

1 Like

Don’t small animals die around warlocks when we cast spells?? I always notice small things die sometimes when they are too close that doesn’t happen on my mage and I’m not doing aoe to kill them just a purple like ripple seems to kill them.

I find that small animals die when I need a quick port to the Black Temple.

1 Like

Why would anyone be upset about it?

Hmm yeah I don’t have that toy, but I notice small animals die around my warlock when they otherwise wouldn’t on my mage or priest and it’s a purple like effect that kills them I think. I’m always like huh that’s weird.

While I’m not a fan of Evil stuff myself, I don’t have a problem with others having that option. That’s why even though I love magic classes, I can’t bring myself to ever play Warlock. Even on my mage I RP that her magic is a mixture of holy, and arcane. which looks really cool when the Eternal Storm procs with Incandescent sliver’s golden luster

The thing is, I’ve seen you show actual good will towards belf players, even going as far as to argue against helf players who are acting rude or inappropriate. I’ve also seen you, Sara (and a few others) support other themes besides corruption, and I really do appreciate that.

It just bugs me when I see well-known helf radicals known for using fel, and corruption-themes as insults, now peddling those same themes exclusively as customization options like they’re doing it for any other reason besides satisfying their own agenda.

3 Likes

Those are the silver covenant banners btw. I’ve been stating the highelf banners since that is what you want to represent. Sorry that armor Is gold and grey.

Is it your Voidwalker cleaving? I find that when I have blueberry out it cleaves to everything.