New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Wouldn’t those be trolls?

14 Likes

Guess you guys kept it as a secret for this big reveal. Always thought void elves deserved an ‘‘alleria’’ normal elf look. So this change is welcomed. Thanks for sharing Linxy :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I am VERY happy for this.

Now please give worgen a tail option D:

And save the Nightborne from the hell they’ve been going through!

12 Likes

wheeeee! yayyyyyyyy!

2 Likes

technically nelves, I think.

Thank you blizzard! I won’t say i’m crying…

5 Likes

I’m okay with this. In one swoop this caters to both the High Elf and Blood Elf crowd.

16 Likes

no, low-elves are not trolls, they’re low-elves you silly-billy. That’d be like saying that Kul’Tirans are just Alliance Ogres

2 Likes

I don’t get this. Alleria represents the velves and has a normal belf look about her. The identity was always Alleria. Now we get that option.

36 Likes

OK, so when will the horde be getting Ogres?

5 Likes

At least standardize the underwear. I like my elegant boxer shorts instead of that blood elf rag made brown through overuse.

6 Likes

Metzen also wanted Ogre’s , I’ve wanted them a long time ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I think you’re going to make a lot of people very happy… But expect more complaints… lol

1 Like

Hori sheetos. They did it!

Not sure if i will chang my void elf though, i like purple, but i also have like 5 night elf characters, so I have plenty of purple already.

Ogres are like…my spirit animal. I’m super happy for the alliance getting high elves, I hate elves personally but I’m happy people have more choices (WHICH IS GOOD, REALLY GOOD)

BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE MY OGRES sob

One of the longest standing allied factions for horde and still not playable :frowning:

They’re canonically only 2 feet larger than Tauren.

7 Likes

looks at the void elf skin options and noticed the pale skin

… I don’t want to be that guy, but anybody gonna bet it’s going to be NPC only?

Could you even fit an ogre warrior on your account?

1 Like

Why does this option mean there has to be Horde ogres btw?

Void Elves with pale skin is just like the Wildhammer tats the Dwarves are getting. Not technically a separate race but are there to let you have that fantasy if you want it. Ezpz.

RIP to my high elf pally but hey, this is a great compromise regardless.

Thank you Blizz

Please please please, make the existing Blood Elf hair colors available to the Void Elves!!!

7 Likes