New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Are you going to address my point or not? You’re trying really hard to dance about the issue, and this tells me you have no counterpoint. So if you’re not going to address it, you’ll have to acknowledge you are wrong on the matter.

2 Likes

it may be a mistake, but in the mining data if there are eyes and a hairstyle for the void elfs

You’re acting as if it’s those so called “antis”, are the people who actually get to decide which models get used ingame, as if they have anymore say in it than you do.

It’s Blizzard that chose to go with replica models, and here we are objecting to it.

You don’t get to direct that blame on the other group because they’re not devs, and whether they agreed/disagreed with those suggestions does not change who gets to make the last call.

2 Likes

I’m more inclined to believe it as oppose to not, only because I think the customizations are tied to new VE recruits and BEs are in the rift as Silvermoon Scholars.

I’m not mad at it personally I know some may dislike it, but hopefully BEs are compensated very nicely for everything that’s being done is my only goal. I will be upset if all is said and done and it ends up being BEs aren’t getting cool things in return, as of now I’m optimistic of potential.

I really doubt it. The people datamining it didn’t even bat an eyelash. Also, if you look at the customization numbers, everything is on default.

I highly doubt Blizzard would go ahead and give us green eyes after saying the original reason for not giving us High Elves is because of the similarities between Blood Elves, and that it would blur the faction lines.

Well they seem to be going back on that because Blue is commonly shared now as is the skin tones I think that’s all off the table now. We shall just have to wait and see.

I would want confirmation from the same person who uploaded it originally too anyways as I sort of trust that person on talking about these things. And this was said by someone different.

Broflake, I am just going to say, everything at the moment is nothing more but an opinion. It is all just pixels on a computer screen. If people are going to get a bit upset because of “pixels on a computer screen”, then I don’t really see the point of all these arguments.

But if you want a sensible behaviour, I suggest you also give out sensible behaviour too.

I think you just missed the whole entire point.

At the end of the day though, it is Blizzard who has the final decission, not the playerbase. If Blizzard is giving us these, then Blizzard is giving us these. The best thing we can do, as the community is to suggest on ideas. Not try and deny others from anything.

Hey, I’ll be all happy if the Blood Elves can get all the Void Elf hair styles (non tenticles ofcourse). I am not greedy. But it isn’t up to me on whether to have the final say on that, it is up to Blizzard.

2 Likes

when sharing the skin, the differences are already minimal, and if lore are those scholars there is no point in denying them

That is the point, if your intention is to include the elves that are studying with alleria because there are blood elfs with it, then what is the problem?

lol
It’s clear not ‘we’re’ not all a hivemind!

2 Likes

/bonk

2 Likes

While we’re at it, will give the Horde some Draenei Tentacles as well.

So the answer is no.
Since that is the case, you can toss out the nonsense where you bring up skin colors beingused by humans and the like because you cannot even defend the point.
That is how debates work.
If I cannot defend something, that means its probably wrong.

Your error is thinking the way we conduct ourselves is the same, and you would be wrong. I don’t have to act sensibly because I am not the one unable to answer simple arguments without trying to drag everyone down.
:man_shrugging:

I like how you’re saying this after void elves received new skins, and not during the debate where you told people they were wrong and that they had no part in the decision.

1 Like

I doubt either of the sides in this topic are I agree.

6 Likes

So, what do you want me to say. “NO, you’re not entitled to your opinion?” :anger:

Hey, I still wish we got High Elves instead of these skin colours on Void Elves. But it is clear it is not the direction Blizzard wants to go.

2 Likes

I want you to address the point I made as a counter to your argument.

Me: Blood elves lost something unique.
You: Their skin tones are not unique, they are shared.
Me: This not the same because void elves have the model AND skins. Gnomes only have the skins and not the model. Void elves can look like blood elves, but not the other way around. So uniqueness is lost and blood elves have nothing to compensate.

Now you proceed to provide a counter to maintain your argument about it not being unique, and we continue util we determine who holds the greater “truth” of the matter.

4 Likes

Yes, the skin tones are not unique to the Blood Elves in the entire game. We have have Humans with those skin tones. We have Dwarves with those skin tones. We have Gnomes that have those skin tones. We also have Worgen in there human form with those skin tones.

The only part that makes them unique for the Blood Elves is the fact that they’re the only race on Horde that can have those skin colours.

Gosh, maybe I dunno, look at other races instead of an elf to see for yourself, instead of making a fuss over skin colours.

6 Likes

So if it’s no big deal since other races have those colors, why did void elves need them?

3 Likes

I think Broflake is just saying Void Elves have the model which was previously exclusive and then the skin tones now too. Where as a gnome isn’t going to look like an Elf.

To be fair I think BEs need to compensate with a much asked for Dark Ranger skin tone customization options… which you have iirc supported and have many times so I think the point is moot, we all agree BEs should get more customization.

10 Likes

Okay…and we just went in a big circle again. So let me copy and paste this point so you can address it.

Address that point specifically.

Caue the devs said so, but devs dont count.

Not sure youll get through to her. Somand tried, Orc tried, Reno tried, she just sticks to the same thing and doesn’t acknowledge the difference.