New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Hmmm iirc if it was this thread it may have come off as you pushing that instead of Dark Ranger customization. And that is wildly popular so I was probably one of the people who said I wouldn’t want that instead of Dark Ranger customization options.

But I agree with you pros are pretty pro about BE customization too from what I see.

Right then, you’re not even paying attention to what’s being said to you.

WOW, I love this!

This would be the “lazy way” of making a female counterpart of the KT “thinhuman” if it would ever be implemented as a KT option.

I would not complain though! The hairstyles are exquisite!

1 Like

I think the new skintone options for VEs should have come with the undead skin tones (Dark Ranger stuff) for BEs. But since it didn’t all we can do is wait and hope in that regard.

Of all I feel that the best left are the night elves, to see if the alliance grabs them more affection

You going back to this disingenuous issue? Very well I’ll addres it again for you and hopefully you’ll get it.
It isn’t a matter of skin color or model alone.
It is the fact void elves get BOTH the model AND the skin tone that people have an issue with currently.
The fact I have to explain this to you is simply a display of you refusing to acknowledge the validity and concerns of those who are opposed to this change.

Since you think skin color doesn’t matter, feel free to offer the void elf tones to the blood elves.

2 Likes

Take em. You can have the tentacles too!

2 Likes

I would be fine with tentacles

So many of us want undead Dark Ranger stuff though if we got Void Elf stuff I’m not going to lie I’ll be mad at it. :tired_face:

I feel like some of the velf skins would be good skin options for dark rangers.

I was pointing moreso the contradiction of her views Lann. I don’t believe it would make sense.

That is intriguing but I dont see it

Oh okay well it sounded like you just wanted it to be fair across the board perfect parallel like by having the void skins be the second options for Blood Elves the way VEs second options matched BEs… but I don’t see them giving us undead options and void options so the idea I felt obligated to comment against.

Should I say the same thing to you:

See, I can’t confirm on everything myself. Now, I could say, lets just use the High Elf models designs that we used in the High Elf Megathread, but people were still against that, because they wanted to keep on saying, “You want this, roll Horde”.

2 Likes

Do Humans, Dwarves and gnomes have a replica of the Blood elf body model? No. This is my (and others) problem with it, it’s taking all of what a Blood elf is (aesthatically), then cloning it further and further, instead of developing Void elf customization in a unique direction.

2 Likes

Personally I just like the Arcanish purple for the High Elf aesthetic. It feels true to that theme for me. Maybe Blood Elves could get another variation of it but it’s just nice to have SOME separation between the two I think. I know eyecolor is kind of a minor thing but I still like it.

I don’t have a problem sharing other Velf aesthetics though. I think some of their hair styles would fit the Blood Elves well as many people have suggested.

Do you have such a hard time responding to people that you cannot do so in a sensible manner? How am I being disingenuous in anyway?
You realize you’re supporting me statement I hope.

You couldnt because of this, now address the point of my argument or ar you going to continue ignoring it?

Well if VE’s do get access to green on account of the Silvermoon scholars. I don’t think there is any basis to gate keeping purple from BEs who are just as magically inclined.

Gold BE eyes and the original VE Eyes I guess being the two that don’t transfer in this scenario.

But your scenario involved gate keeping gold for BEs and purple for VEs even assuming VEs get green and that’s why I say what have VEs given up that makes them so special to have exclusivity over something, heck a lot of these options are new to VEs anyways.

is that if it’s for those elves there is no reason why they don’t have those eyes

The thing about purple eyes doesn’t have much information behind to state something categorically

the only thing that is exclusive for lore are the golden eyes they cannot access the sunwell

And yet, people have suggested using the model designs in this thread for playable Alliance High Elves, but even the Anti’s were against that, becuase they kept on saying the same thing to the pro’s as what Ion said. “You want this, you gotta roll this.” I even said it some post up, why not just use these models too, but denied.

So, you got every right to say that to me, but then I have no right because you look at it as not sensible?

So, can I ask you to not contradict right there?

3 Likes
https://imgur.com/a/xg5vRKu

This was posted on the Helf Discord. I’m going to guess it was just a glitch

1 Like