New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Also if we have ā€œhigh elvesā€ does this mean I can finally have Naga? Please? or giblins?

ā€¦

pretty please?

4 Likes

I donā€™t think it was a lie. I think Blizzard just changed their mind.

6 Likes

Like I always say more customization choices the better. I didnā€™t care if we got high elves or not. But I welcome the change. Makes me want to change my monk (main)'s look when this gets all added. As well as even change my alts. :o Especially my troll warrior I was planning to make in shadowlands to experience the new leveling stuff when that all hits.

2 Likes

AMAZING! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

I really like the Dark Elf potential

5 Likes

Now make Worgen monks :slight_smile:

Letā€™s take this awesome momentum and roll into the most requested class/race combo.

4 Likes

Haha well at least now mine wont have her ugly Eyes bags. With purple skin she look like she ahsnt slept in months

1 Like

lmao

ALLIANCE HORDE POPULATION GAP FIXED OVERNIGHT!

Ion: ā€œWe didnā€™t expect aesthetics and ERP to be of an attractive force when choosing to play a race or even a faction.ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™d settle for the styles but with other highlights. Iā€™d love black and red hair.

3 Likes

Would you be able to sleep with Tentacle Satan whispering sweet nothings into your ears every night?

3 Likes

Yeah with blood elf colors itā€™d be fine, but Iā€™m really wanting the styles!

1 Like

Finally an end to all of the threads begging for blue eyed blood elves. Thank you for listening, Blizzard.

3 Likes

I figured it was only a matter of time for the blue eyes. Good on Blizzard for making it happen.

1 Like

That was just Ghostcrawler.

3 Likes

She has no tentacle tough. She just has the long Emo haircute that cut half her face

1 Like

I am so happy this controversy can die now and we can move on to bigger and better things. Love WoW, canā€™t wait to see what the future holds in terms of letting players play the characters they want to be.

2 Likes

Then donā€™t make one. And btw calling dark skin sickly really isnā€™t a good look.

18 Likes

Great news for my void elves and blood elves! Thank you blizzard for listening.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pleasantly surprised.

4 Likes