New class - Necromancer

New powerful alliance class- necromancer - more of a mage than the death night.

4 Likes

inb4 “erm, but, DEATH KNIGHTS, eheh.”

6 Likes

An alliance only class? What does horde get?

1 Like

nothing MWEAHAHHAH

1 Like

Lol who cares?

shadow hunter, only for darkspear trolls

2 Likes

you do buttercup

That don’t sound bad. deal.

Necromancers

And add ogres and gnolls as available races for them

1 Like

Necromancers wouldn’t be faction bound. Ya speak with and bind to the dead regardless of affiliations per Shadowlands lore.

Serious answer:

Unholy DK and Demonology Warlock basically fill the niche of the Necromancer type, summoning a bunch of unholy/undead minions.

I think if we do another pet class/summon based class, it should be Tinker. Turrets, robotic minions, etc. At least it would be another aesthetic compared to “summoning evil minions”

8 Likes

Ehh I disagree they’re pretty shallow and generic in the summoning department.

I think having a full fledge necromancer would be sick.

1 Like

The only necromancy that will happen is if we all stop posting in this thread and revisit it a few years down the road.

5 Likes

I want to give ya a heart because I like most of yer outlooks, but warlocks like shammy were built to be be off tank specs. If the tank collapses, Demonolgy warlocks should be able to gather aggro and take a few face punches while one is revived.

Edit: I miss genuine off tanks.

3 Likes

A pat on the back, an atta boy, and a cookie. Look we are being more than generous.

How tho? The necro we all generally think of is the classic dnd/fantasy movie types…wear old dark rags, waves arms around and raises dead, and casts diseases on their targets. Thats basically a DK minus the rags that offer 0 defense.

1 Like

Ngl I’ve been suggesting a bonemancer dk caster spec since probably 2010 lol.
Wow is missing a plate caster reminiscent of d2 necro.

1 Like

We already know they’d take Necromancer from Diablo and give us some watered down version.

Oh wait we do, they are called Unholy Death Knights.

3 Likes

You get trolled by the most blatant troll in the forum. That’s what you get. Way to jump on that bait. :fishing_pole_and_fish:

He pulled the same crap, but used Horde instead of Alliance here. People haven’t bit on the Horde part though. Horde dream mount

1 Like

Wel we are getting Sayn’lyn vampire hero talents for DKs so I would say we’re getting

Neck Romancers

3 Likes