Horde dream mount

Massive Giant kitten Mount 3 times the size of other mounts, but it is a baby kitten. The horde girls have been asking for htis for 10 years

4 Likes

Ew gross

No, no I have not.

1 Like

This is the best thing I have ever seen.

i havent but now you say it i want it, i basically only use my cat mounts so a huge kitten would be so awesome

2 Likes

Now we just need a cute puppy mount for the Alliance. Just to ask which one is cuter.

1 Like

what about a giant peep baby chicken for the alliance

1 Like

A giant peep to ride on out of the peeps box? Okay here is 800 Tenders.

3 Likes

Then just get something that makes you big.

5 Likes

Nah Alliance can have the annoying pest and Horde can have the awesome Puppy :dracthyr_nod:

I agree. The Horde already have the Vulpera, give the Alliance something to even it out.

Would very much prefer a saberon race, or maybe elves that instead of long knife like ears they instead have cat ears on their head with elf bodies

This is a troll ignore him. He is the same guy who necros nearly all the old posts. If you know his alts it is even more blatant. The mods allow him to continue for whatever reason. Flag and move on.

While we’re at it, the giant kitten’s animation includes the ability to pick up a city guard and play with it like a toy.

1 Like

I mean to be fair the alliance already has humans and worgens.

Bro you’re literally a human irl.

Why are you insulting yourself?

I genuinely don’t understand you human haters. :rofl:

Agreed, Alliance have worgens so they get the kitty mount and we get the puppy mount.

1 Like

no way I WANT A KITTY MOUNT . :dracthyr_cry_animated:

but are you a girl and if so are you a horde

Yes and yes dogs > cats

In pvp nothing better than the smallest mount. Insta cast broom is perhaps the best, but my salamander gets me halfway up a tunnel in warsong as other fall off at entrance.