New class in 10.0? (Speculation)

I’d like to see bard or a dragon class.

TBH I think tinker would fit in the most, but it’s not appealing to me.

1 Like

You are talking about none fighter bard right? Because thats just not the same thing. Nearly all medieval fantasy had some singer people that could be call bard that are just there for entertainment, only few of them are fighter and Wow isn’t one of those few.

Wow still haven’t had one single character that inflicted damage or did anything than just singing for the sake of it.

Comparing a none fighter bard with the fighter bard is like saying that anyone trowing water with a glass are shaman.

Once again, what the heck are those? What the heck are they doing to be considered as their own class?

I think tinker is most likely and the least appealing to me, personally.

I think necromancer is medium appeal and likelihood (taking the lessons of the shadowlands with us).

The least likely, but imho the most exciting, is a brand new class steeped in the more of the dragon isles. Some kind of dragon knight.

It’s unfortunate to me that so many people seem so against the idea of a tinker class. Because I really do think it’s the most likely. You seem to agree on that matter.

It almost makes me wish we could get multiple classes at once, in order to have broader appeal. but I doubt it.

I just don’t get why so many people don’t like the class fantasy of Tinker. It’s strange to me.

1 Like

But what the heck is even a dragon knight??? You be a dragon race being warrior? Why can’t we just ask for dragon as a race instead? Can someone just explain me what is even a dragon class and how are they not a other race?

what universe are you on where u know nothing? first u critizise the guy over bard which is literally a class ingame just not playable yet bard is literally a class u fight against in brawlers guild every season u fight a new one as well also darkmoon faire, queen ashara in eternity well dungeon is literally siren spec mc bard so much sonic dmg magic in bfa added, come on now and dragonsworn is a core class in you read the lore whatsoever.
literalyl goggogle “warcraft dragonsworn”

Wwwhhhhooooooo? You can’t just say you’ve seen them in game and NOT give an example. I’d like to know the names of these characters. Either from any of the WC game franchise, or novelization.

3 Likes

Still looking where those are.

Because, no they’re not. There are singers, but no Bard class that can fight with their sound magic or whatever.

2 Likes

That’s the point. Something new. If we get a tinker, you’d expect bombs and mechs and saws and lasers or whatever, but a new concept and the sky is the limit.

Dragons use a range of magical affinities which can be rolled into different specializations of the class. So someone who has harnessed some power of the dragons can utilize it.

In what universe ARE YOU playing??? Dragonsworn are a core class??? They are a RACE not class god dam…

And once again ling any npc that is a bard and is fighting with music…

So a race called dragon being a magic class?

But dragon aren’t new, they’ve been there for as long as tinker. Their ability wouldn’t be new, they would just be a package of many ability already available with other class. At least tinker are not only a class since WC3 but they can’t still offer many thing not available right now…

1 Like

But we don’t HAVE a class that does this.
Which is especially wild considering plenty of races have this stuff, and two of the games major racial leaders are Tinkers.

2 Likes

I swear that i am not going to what a live band anymore because according to those people, any singer or music player can also kill use with music…

Someone who has harnessed the power of dragons would be characters of the playable races…

1 Like

It’s the general hatred of Goblins and Gnomes, that’s it and that’s all. However, it probably isn’t really a lot of people, just more than likely a vocal minority.

1 Like

So a currently playable race that would be using magic ability really similar to other currently playable class… Sound great.

I also have an aversion to “tech” in my high fantasy settings. Like I said, for the reasons you pointed out, tinker is the most likely next class, but for me personally it’s a complete miss on concept. I just can’t see myself playing it.

You have aversion to tech in high fantasy series, but you play WoW which has multiple tech-based races, an entire sub plot where hyper-advanced aliens created the world via advanced technology, and where we fly around in steampunk airships lined with gyrocopters?

2 Likes

Because they are many people like this:

That already had their idea of a fantasy that doesn’t fit with Wow since we had tinker since WC3. The thing is they can’t let go of their own idea and want to change Wow to make it like they want. So sad that people can’t accept a reality that have been in the game being even the game being a thing.

1 Like

Why do people call it 10.0? We’re in route to 9.2. For the love of god, do not tell me there’s .8 more patches before the next big thing.