New class in 10.0? (Speculation)

I’d like to see a dragon race, or ethereal race.

2 Likes

Lich. Not because it makes sense, but because I want to be a Lich.

2 Likes

How so? That’s the day the design direction no longer matches what I expect as a player. And that’s okay, but not for me.

Saying “I’m leaving because the game is going in a direction that no longer represents what I want” isn’t petty. That’s much more reasonable.

Saying “I’m leaving because them adding a Tinker Class is retarded” is petty. and makes you sound immature.

4 Likes

Not my job to explain my rationale to you… nor to make you think I’m of a certain level of maturity. That’s your narrative.

2 Likes

Regardless of the decision Blizzard makes in terms of a new class, controversial or not, if one does come I’m praying it would be a caster class that potentially could wear Mail or whatever.

Out of all new classes we’ve had zero Casters, three that could Tank, one only can heal (that’s melee focused) and all are melee… zero Mail wearing. so I’m hoping for a Caster focused class, potentially Mail wearing with a healing spec.

2 Likes

I myself would love to see an Engineer/Mechanic/Tinker type of class. I’ve always loved the style of them in other games and they have a ton of material to pick from in WoW.

That being said I would like to see a Bard type of class as well. It’s something we haven’t seen too much of in WoW and I think it could be something new and fresh. Maybe a Battle mage type of class would be cool too.

In all honesty it should be something that wears mail…Like 3rd mail class please. :slight_smile:

I would love a magical archer type class.

Tinker

/10tinkerers

1 Like

Was the r word really necessary?

I would very much like a Fire DK.

The saddle of my Deathwing mount has gotten cold.

1 Like

I don’t think we need a new class either, balance the ones we have first. But if they must add one I’d go bard or anything else over a tinker class.

I’d rather they really buckle down and fix the classes we have now and maybe add (way) more customization to the races we have, with possibly an allied race for each faction.

New classes -after- they get their house in order and figure out wtf they’re doing with this game.

1 Like

I don’t know if they’ll ever figure it out :S

1 Like

I feel it’s a slight possibility but I’m not putting much weight on it.

We have plenty of class and spec options as it is… necromancer honestly already being mostly in game thanks to Death Knights and Warlocks.
I see a lot of people mention tinker but as others have stated, we already have engineering that pretty much wields that opportunity.

I personally feel a Bard would add an element that we do not currently have and therefore wouldn’t overwhelm the options we already have. Not to mention, we could use another healing spec around here. Not just that, we can use another ranged class too if we’re getting a new class at all. Past two new classes have been for the most part melee.

Probably not :frowning:

Realistically after a lot of thought and knowing how Blizzard is and their current attitude and commitment towards WoW, as much as I’d love a new class, they’d probably just throw in more character customisations maybe open up a few class race/combos if not all and say we done enough.

Time after time we’ve seen Blizzard putting less and less effort into what they do, sort of lose the passion they once had. I personally think they’ll take the easy route and call it a day.

I’m all for them proving me wrong!, but being realistic they more interested in recolouring/reskinning used content more then anything.

The good stuff will be in the cash shop. I wouldn’t be surprised if a new class ever ended up in the cash shop.

Tinker.

Could thematically cover new ground and ideally add more item diversity as a potential mail wearing class, likely to wield ranged weapons. But we’ll see, hopefully soon!! :3

1 Like

Since the new expansion is related to dragons and Elune my bet is “Dragon Knight” or “Battle mage” (spell breaker) since dragons are magic

Tinker (for gnomes and goblins) and Bard (all races).

And to go a bit off-topic: add in playable Ogres.