New changes

Well it says…these changes go live on 17th Nov.

Its so we don’t kill ourselves by taking UA off. I want to see how it interacts with gpy/chaos bolt mid air too, could be interesting.

Moon and stars pvp talent change for boomy is actually rather interesting. Will be testing.

ok let’s see diffuse magic on triple the cd and a real talent work the right way vs ua let’s go chop chop blizzard

i just learned yesterday that diffuse magic hit you with dispel damage, which seems dumb. does reverse magic get the ua dispel dmg as well?

great question, i’ll bump if i get a chance to find out

No it reflects it back at lock if he is in range.

The mid air stuff was to cover bolt/Pyro, but even in Legion survival tactics dispelled UA without doing damage.

I’m not really sure why UA would suddenly be considered a “spell in the air” unless they did some kind of weird programming error that is the reason it’s doing damage to us in the first place now. Either way if this fixes it I’m happy, also a nice new addition.

Sucks when you realize. It isn’t really a buff

On my demo lock I am going demonbolt damage build with pleasure through pain and I don’t care if I die on this hill. Big tyrants are fun until you realize how stupidly avoidable it is. No thanks.

I am just going to pretend it’s wod and maybe I’ll have fun in this fantasy land

Btw these are just changs that have been put in on beta already

These changes?

They increased the base damage roots take before they break by 25%. So that’s probably something to do with it

Yea like everything listed to go live on the 17th is live on beta

Ah a repeat of what they did with rets.

Too lazy to read but any arms warrior buffs or changes? :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah they get mop second wind back because they found lack of self healing stopped all great warriors from breaking 1800.

Just checked the notes and you lied unless I missed it. :angry:

Yeah that makes sense honestly. Hopefully it’s true.