New changes

Enhance buffs look super strong. Dunno much about them though.
Spriest nerfs look fine.
Demo buffs
Aff Demon armor buff is nice too.

1 Like

The healing buffs are pretty dumb, the rest don’t matter that much.
Windfury hits for 80 damage, it won’t hurt without the Doom Winds legendary.
Wolves do zero damage too.

Ele Blast might chunk a little more but I’m not sure the damage changes’ll matter too much without the SL stuff. We’ll see I guess.

Windfury buff seems like a lot…feel like healing surge is going to prop enhance up until it’s inevitable nerf comes.

1 Like
  • Anti-Magic Shell is now learned at level 14 (was 9).

Gamebreaking.

• New Talent: Unbound Chaos (replaces Fel Mastery) – Unbound Chaos has been redesigned – Now causes your next Immolation Aura cast to increase the damage of your next Fel Rush by 300%. Lasts 20 seconds.

Rip i was actually a fan of the other one. Oh well. Not like i play DH.

• Deep Roots now increases the damage required to break your Entangling Roots and Mass Entanglement by 250% (down from 400%).

Sad about this one honestly. Haven’t tested yet but I’m sure this actually reads “this talent is no longer worth taking as it will not provide the intended function.”

• Trueshot now increases your Focus regen and Focus generation by 50% while active in addition to its current effects.

MM buffs. You ask and blizzard delivers.

• Divine Favor now reduces the cast time of Holy Light and Flash of Light by 60% but no longer reduces their mana cost.

It bak.

• Delivered from Evil no longer reduces Leap of Faith’s cooldown by 45 seconds. Instead, it increases the healing of your next spell on the target by 100%.

Big fan of this. Loved this interaction when it was available in idr which expansion.

Big shadowpriest nerfs. Nice.

• Shadow Crash no longer has 3 charges and no longer applies a Shadow Crash damage vulnerability debuff on targets hit. Shadow Crash now deals 100% more damage and is on a 30 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).

Don’t like this one though. I thought the 3 charges was cool since it’s able to be dodged. Really made it fun. maybe it was op idk. i don’t play spriest.

• Void Torrent’s duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) and damage increased by 20%. Void Torrent now generates 60 Insanity over its duration (was 30), no longer refreshes your damage over time effects, and its cooldown has decreased to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).

I like how they’re making talents compelling choices. Wish the priest dev worked on other classes.

Rogue

• Shiv damage has been increased by 150%.

Like for rogue. For example. Can the priest dev work on rogue? This is the entire note. Rogue’s so boring.

To save everyone the click.

Enhancement

• Windfury Weapon’s proc damage has been increased by 240%.

• Healing Surge healing has been increased by 50%.

• Maelstrom Weapon spending abilities have had their damage or healing increased by 30%.

• Feral Spirit’s pet damage has been increased 270%.

• Hot Hand additionally resets the cooldown of Lava Lash when it activates.

• Ice Strike damage has been increased by 75%.

• Forceful Winds Windfury damage bonus per stack has been reduced to 35% (was 50%).

• Lashing Flames duration has been increased to 20 seconds (was 12 seconds).

• Elemental Blast damage has been increased by 25%.

• Hailstorm’s Frost Shock damage bonus has been lowered to 15% (was 35%).

• Fire Nova damage has been increased by 75%.

Player Versus Player

• The damage required to break root and fear effects while engaged in combat with enemy players has been increased by 25%.

That’s a pvp specific change. Maybe more to come?

2 Likes

Every single enh player- We need a defensive added.

Blizzard- here take some damage buffs.

5 Likes

I don’t hate the idea that a good offense is a good defense or w/e. But i also dislike that enhance is boring utility wise. Heal or die. They’re basicall enforcing that it’s enhances job to run at a target.

1 Like

Strong heals gets nerfed, op damage gets nerfed.

2 Likes

oh no wait how do i post it the discord link forced a download of the image and that’s not cool

anyways there’s no way the healing isn’t getting nerfed, you can crit heal for more than your max hp lol

https://imgur.com/CWRKHjC

Survival Tactics now reduces damage taken by 90% (down from 99%) and can now be used to reduce damage from spells that are already mid-air.

What’s up with this?

The dog build is real!

still sucks though.

1 Like

Actually a really really cool change imo.

Probably not fun for destro locks.

1 Like

this

the healing buff is the wrong direction

would much rather them fix mana over healing
this is just gonna be dread2
would have been healthier to have smaller heals we could use more often while also utilizing our kit better than 3 purges per 90 seconds

when they put these changes in last week on beta ele blast seems to be doing about 2x lightning bolt on average making it likely the best choice on the tier now in most pvp situations

You guys know this is like documented changes for what they did in prepatch and not actual changes they did today? I think there’s literally 3-4 changes that are new from this post

Suck it shadow priests. Well done blizzard

The aff demon armor buff is lovely. Wish it was a bit more tbh

Which ones are new how do you tell

not sure yet whether i’m a fan of leap of faith being a locked cd. the possibility that cd trading could be affected by a talent that moves leap to a 1:1 cd length with an offensive tool that forces it could’ve been fun, but that could also have been an annoying coinflip that wholly defined matchups. time would’ve told, but now it won’t. the interaction they replaced it with is fine, i guess, but pvp talents are really expensive for most of us in the post-conflict era and this sounds like too small of a buff to be worth one when competing with both archangels, trinity and the barrier thing.

that’s been my feeling watching all the shadow changes. same feeling i got watching xelnath keep every warlock resource interesting while they pulled the wings off of warrior going into wod. big jealous.

this seems like a really big deal, especially in concert with the utility conduits that affect those thresholds. maybe the root pvp talent change targets this, and the one specific pvp concern the entire beta will address is the hypothetical situation that a conduitmaxed druid could put a healthbar-proof root out. shrug

1 Like

It honestly should of worked like that to begin with tbh but hey I’ll take it.

Well it says…these changes go live on 17th Nov.

Its so we don’t kill ourselves by taking UA off. I want to see how it interacts with gpy/chaos bolt mid air too, could be interesting.