New cgi (possible spoilers?)

Really? That wasn’t the impression that I got but now that I think about it, it’s definitely a possibility. I want her to survive this expansion.

I’m pretty sure that was treason and wh0re. That’s really what it sounded like.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why wouldn’t she, humans taste like veal.

Taste great, less filling.

only when they are adults, baby humans taste bitter

I read human’s aren’t really that nutritious in the long run. It’s why Soylent Green doesn’t work and people are all malnourished.

1 Like

SPOILERS AHEAD, buyer beware!!
Hey, does anyone know how to hide text so that you have to click on it to read it. I haven’t figured out all the bells and whistles with the new forums yet.
You do know that the head honcho over at Blizzard said that Sylvanas doesn’t die and that they have some really cool stuff in store for her…right.

4 Likes

There are worse things than death.

4 Likes

I repeat

“Cool things”

Doesn’t sound like a fate worse than death for the character.

1 Like

What if the Warfront(the area directly in front of Orgrimmar which is between Blighted Orgrimmar and Black Moon Ravaged part of Durotar) is for those who side with Sylvanas(she leaves us and Nathanos in charge of the Warfront) and(for the Alliance) Tyrande while the Peace-Seekers get to deal with another Questline involving Stormwind(which Sylvanas personally assaults)?

Could this be what blind devotion and blind vengeance leads to? An eternal war over a small patch of land not worth fighting over? If Sylvanas tells her blindly loyal subjects to fight over a worthless patch of land they will and if the Alliance warmongers wishes to deny them this land just to spite them they will.

Cool is relative.

What Blizzard says will be cool is frightening to me at this point.

Sylvanas being turned into a nice lightforged Valkyr Queen who renounces her evil deeds and strives to make up for them sounds like something Blizzard thinks would be cool.

9 Likes

Well, that wouldn’t be cool.

And you are right, cool is relative.

Cool for me would be her becoming the Ranger General of the Avatar of Death’s army and waging war against the Void Lords.

I don’t need her to remain Warchief. I just need her to remain in the world.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think her voices actresses may have a degree of emotional attachment to Sylvanas in a personal way. Which is why I take their expressions of discontentment with some consideration.

A Blizzard salesmen/employee shouting at a crowd that “cool things” will happen is somewhat less credible, imo.

6 Likes

Why wouldn’t she. She’s been Sylvanas’ voice actress since Vanilla. 15 years with a character, I have seen actors and actresses get attached with less time.

She is Sylvanas.

3 Likes

Blizzard’s idea of “cool things”:

She could easily remain in the world:

14 Likes

didnt blizzard tell us how anduin was gonna invade lordaeron for the wrong reasons of trying to prove himself and how there would be some mystery to who burned teldrassil

once bitten twice shy, i am hesitant to ever believe blizzard, i wouldnt be surprised if they were lying to keep people from unsubbing

9 Likes

Here is how it will appear:

Click here for demoNow what you type will be enclosed inside this area and people will have to click it to make it appear

This is how you code it make it appear as above:

<details><summary>Click here for demo</summary>Now what you type will be enclosed inside this area and people will have to click it to make it appear</details>

You can make the summary text appear as you wish and whatever text you put after the closed summary tag and before the closed details tag will be hidden.

5 Likes
Very coolThanks, this seems to have worked.
2 Likes

You’re welcome, glad to help.

2 Likes

I expected a rick roll and im disapointed

Not all that surprising. They already have a cinematic model for her. At least it isn’t sadfang and Saduin.

3 Likes

THanks for ruining that movie for me. Put a spoiler at the start of your post next time!