New cgi (possible spoilers?)

Either that means Sylvanas has finally crossed a line (that she apparently has not crossed yet) or she’s biting the dust.

3 Likes

Lets assume she’s crossing A line (she’s crossed many already, I wonder which one she happens to be crossing this time)?

2 Likes

perhaps it will be something that turns the rest of the horde against her

3 Likes

I’m not so much a Sylvanas fan as I am an Undeath fan. I would love nothing more for the majority of the northern Eastern Kingdoms to be run by a Scourge adjacent faction. But as a Blood Elf fan and a Horde fan I hate the idea of Forsaken fans losing her.

It’s pretty stressful being a Horde fan. During the time I was unsubscribed I was pretty relieved I wasn’t paying attention to WoW lore.

I’m guessing it is going to be something tragic with Saurfang. I am only basing this on the fact that the cinematics seem to revolve around Saurfang.

2 Likes

Maybe her “damn you writers” was related to the “complicated feelings”? As in, “ah, damn you for giving me complicated feelings!”. Not defending Sylvanas or the writers, just interested in what this could mean.

9 Likes

its hard to see, we will just have to wait and see it, but i have a bad feeling in my gut

1 Like

Maybe she’ll exterminate most of the Forsaken herself and instead of it being about how it affects them it’ll be about how it makes Saurfang sad. Seems to be their hard on for cutscene topics lately.

7 Likes

Could it be possible that we get a cinematic paired with a “revealing” PTR build at the start of Gamescom? I’m pretty sure Blizz isn’t going to be there but there isn’t anything stopping them from dropping online content.

2 Likes

i guess? but i have no idea

1 Like

I’ve been expecting a “Teldrassil” moment on the Horde (which yes … will include the Forsaken). I fully expect her “True Objectives” to come at the expense of the Horde AND the Forsaken peoples; and I don’t expect WoW to be subtle about that reveal if and when that happens. Maybe she’ll blight Orgrimmar into the ground with a Durutar Warfront apparently slated?

I have this gut feeling that what is important for Sylvie in this war is the Death Toll, and I’m not sure she’s overtly worried what side that quota comes from at this point.

2 Likes

brb stocking up on popcorn

3 Likes

i have butter

3 Likes

Maybe Saurfang will accuse her of Genocide only for her to rebut that she gave the orders but the Horde had the option to disobey her yet didn’t and that they should be punished then proceeds to do it herself by Blighting Orgrimmar and Durotar before making a quick getaway!

6 Likes

Even if she does all the characters will do is a shrug and continue with what they were doing anyway.

There are two things I expect from Sylvie this expansion: for her to survive (even IF she were to lose her one extra life); and for her to cease to be a member of the Horde (through her own volition). I also put odds on her doing something catastrophic to the Horde faction … and especially the Forsaken (on a functional level they are going to have to distance HER from THEM before she goes).

How and why any of this happens remains a mystery … but I’m prepared for it.

1 Like

By which you mean work together against N’Zoth since the Horde members involved with the War of Thorns(aside from the Players who at least can find a Spirit Healer to Rez them) would have all been exterminated(alongside other Orcs, Trolls, Tauren and Forsaken in the Region) via Blight if she Blights Orgrimmar and Durotar as punishment for the War of Thorns?

I don’t care about Sylvanas hurting the Horde.
Why should I?

It has nothing to do with me.
Just as Thrall killing Garrosh had nothing to do with me.

True and Sylvanas might full well know that(she ordered Teldrassil’s burning to create “a wound that won’t heal” so one would think understands that more than anyone) and might simply Blight Orgrimmar with the War of Thorns participators inside while Night Warrior Tyrande devastates Durotar(Zone for Zone) due to feeling cheated of Justice due to the actual murderers of her people being denied her.

If that happens we can see Sylvanas gloat about how Saurfang’s plan to give the Alliance “a wound that won’t heal” has backfired then with Nathanos leave him and the Horde with the Forsaken to rot.

I expect a “red wedding” moment for Sylvanas where she kills off half the main characters of BFA because Blizzards bias and preference for her is no secret. It is no secret that they want to completely morph the Horde into something unrecognizable. They make it no secret which fans they pander to.

WHO LOVES SYLVANAS!!! WHO’S YOUR WARCHIEF!!! You really think we’d kill her that quickly? NO!!!

4 Likes

Hmm … I truly wonder about Blightcaller. As edgy as a git as he is, there is one thing I’ve found odd about his behavior in BfA (several times its implied that he truly believes that Sylvie’s vision of the future includes BOTH him and the Forsaken). There is also the idea that the level of blind-devotion he gives to her is representative of the Forsaken’s blind-faith in her; and it seems like something is bound to break there eventually… There is too much pressure being built upon that questionable foundation … something has got to give eventually?