NEW CAT MOUNT on the blizzard store for $25!

Speaking of how do I join? I can’t find it on search

How dare blizzard makes money as a for profit business

1 Like

I was hoping for a Catillac or a Furrari, but this will do. :wink:

5 Likes

NGL I would feel somewhat conflicted putting down $25 or buying two tokens to buy the broom mount.

I would absolutely buy it, but boy it would feel weird. At first.

1 Like

Yup, how dare they take the easy cop out rather than put effort into making their playerbase happy! I’d say I’m surprised, but I’m really not.

7 Likes

Will this kitty mount be part of the 50% off Christmas sale coming up?

1 Like

Nope, was a mistake NP, long night, 3am here. Least I admit to my mistakes and not keep doing them over and over like some people.

1 Like

Gotta have your witches cat before witches broom clearly!

I mean. It’s a fluffin cat. Not a tiger. Not some fantasy thing. A cat. The world is ruled by cats. Cats are people pleasers. Its a very smart move to distract us. Easy to do for the art team while the number crunchers work on the ‘invisible’ fixes everyone so dearly craves.

1 Like

Yeah, people will eat it up. You’ll see the cat everywhere for a while.

Awww cute…not sure if I’ll buy but cute nonetheless

Me too! I want a black recolor, black cats are so cute and it would fit my characters better.

1 Like

Oof. That sucks. I hope you can get some sleep! I’m sorry you’re so tired. Lord knows I screw up all the time when I’m tired. We all do. It happens. No biggie. :purple_heart:

There’s a difference between being mad at the art team who has had these banked for a while… and being mad at the gameplay devs who actually create your content.

3 Likes

Why would blizz try to make engaging and fun content or release patches at expected frequency ?

They can just release a mount on store and make enough money to not care. Brilliant business plan.

2 Likes

Oh a linx kitty!

Art team = \ = content team

4 Likes

Looks like my birthday is coming early :laughing:

This seems to be a difficult concept for people to understand.

1 Like