NEW CAT MOUNT on the blizzard store for $25!

INSTANT BUY.

28 Likes

Amazing mount.

I cannot wait to get it.

No idea who I’d use it on, but I also cannot resist.

3 Likes

Exactly what the game needed.

Another mount that doesn’t fit into the Warcraft aesthetic for a game with more and more content drought.

Can’t wait to see them repurposed for a new zone in another expansion.

83 Likes

Wowhead calls it a Purrkin. o.O

I’m going to wait it out till the xmas sales…

3 Likes

Since I’m sure this will get mentioned as bad timing. This was likely planned awhile back before the whole current situation with Blizz.

1 Like

I’m planning a giveaway on murloc spot again if rhielle agrees

4 Likes

Your allignment really is chaotic good isn’t it?

1 Like

I’m sure, but it IS very telling that they didn’t create one of those animated shorts showcasing the mount and have zero press about it.

3 Likes

I’ll buy it this weekend when I get paid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol. Not sure how to feel about this one. But I know what YouTube thinks of it. Take a look at the like/dislike ratio. It’s only gonna get worse :rofl:

That is very cute, but I’d like it a little more if it came in purple or silver.

5 Likes

If I had to guess, this was supposed to be a bonus for some “deluxe” version of the Blizzonline tickets. So any promotional materials that they have for the mount also has Blizzcon logo all over it.

3 Likes

At a glance, it looks oddly out of place. I’ll need to see it in motion.

Either way, jeez another mount that could have been something cool in-game. Like, how do you get the cat lady title? Something related to that maybe? Dunno.

18 Likes

That is a beautiful mount. A shame it is on the store. $25 on top of a sub fee for a game that is declining and has no new content in sight.

It should have been given out for free as a thank you to those of you who have stuck around despite the lawsuit and lack of content. Keep throwing that money at them though, that way they will never learn.

39 Likes

Yeah I’m getting this as soon as I get home. Now gief a matching pet.

5 Likes

`https://youtu.be/Gmf2IyNj4PA

video is unlisted at the moment

Get the gold in-game and convert to $30

Problem solved

4 Likes

Aaaaand it has one of those bouncy seats on it’s back and the rider goes off like a rocking horse.

Hard pass.

6 Likes

its like they knew. i got paid today and it’s my bday as well then they drop this damn mount!. CURSE YOU!. plus im a damn sucker for cat mounts in any game

4 Likes

Problem not solved mate. Someone still paid for it. Whu would it be such a bad thing if players that stuck around got it for free as a thank you? I wouldn’t even be one of those people and I think it should be the case.

1 Like