New Blood Elf Customization

also apparently in a wowhead interview jeremy feasel confirmed draenei are getting more options too. specifically tail length was one of the new customization options mentioned

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295979/draenei-customization-options-in-shadowlands

1 Like

“WE WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO HIDE THE BONES!!!”
/happy dance
/tears of joy

12 Likes

The most likely case is when he said original races it includes anything non allied race. Would make the most sense overall.

With Draenei customization talked about it really points to this being the case and it’d include Blood Elves. Worgen and Goblin probably got some when their models were updated but are being held for the expansion.

3 Likes

Maybe I can finally get my Dark Range esque Blood Elf.

5 Likes

male blood elves need more scruffy beard options too

1 Like

They should get the TBC era felblood elf customization! Updated of course.

1 Like

Just the 1 panel of troll stuff already has be crazy excited. Can’t wait to see the rest of the troll options as well as the other races.

I wonder how much allied races will be affected by these additions if at all. Loa know that my Nightborne friends could use some fresh cosmetic options

makes no sense. the blood elves killed those traitors in the sunwell plateau

Not the originals just new ones. Blood Elves that drain too much fel energy and gain demonic features.

More hair options and facial hair options for blood elves, as well as farstrider tattoos would be pretty cool. If you want a blood elf with blue eyes though, the alliance is waiting for you.

learn the lore. blue eyed blood elves already exist

3 Likes

You’re right, and they’re in the Alliance. Roll a void elf.

Im gonna ask the real big question on everyone’s mind now. Boobs sliders… are they coming to WoW?

4 Likes

youre right theyre gonna save an eye color for a few NPCs rotting off screen that are part of an already playable race :smile:

1 Like

Void elves aren’t NPCs, they’re playable.

Void Elves would have to get green as well or it wouldn’t be fair.

1 Like

void elves are no longer a blood/high elf :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That just seems disingenuous.

1 Like

Theres blue eyed npcs Horde side and we’re probably getting confirmation of it becoming an option tomorrow during the deep dive depending on how much they talk about customization.

Couple with that all the dev comments and if you still think there were be playable high elves on Alliance then I guess you just have to stew in your own delusion for as long as you wish.