New Blood Elf Customization

Draenei are confirmed to be getting some tail length options, as well as some new hairstyles and crystalline jewelry options

I hope blood elves get blue eye customization so people can stop complaining about it.

4 Likes

That would certainly put the nail into the coffin, now wouldn’t it.

But it wouldn’t kill the “Make blood elves neutral like Pandaren” crowd

its easier to just add blue eyes.

2 Likes

no it wouldnt since blue eyes isnt the point on high elves. but with the tats too, yeah i’d say that and the fact, velfs didnt get customs and no cross faction play, it’s a done deal. alliance is not getting high elves of any kind.

:open_mouth::open_mouth: that’s exciting

I didn’t even think about options like that

2 Likes

Again, I just don’t understand the reasoning behind delaying the confirmation, I disagree it has any fundamental weight as a “promo” material or “hype” building. We just got confirmation that BE’s are getting darker skin tones from an attendee -for which I’m HYPE- so It’s weird they are holding of on the blue eyes thing.

That’s what I’m saying, it really doesn’t, not any more than golden eyes did. We already know eye color is changing, so if BE’s get blue eyes is kinda irrelevant. Good cosmetic option and all, but hardly a game changer.

Again, no one really cares about the pro helf backlash at this point lol.

1 Like

It’s kind of obvious that they just have a pipeline for when to announce X or Y race’s new customization and it’s not time for blood elves or what have you. This is most likely due to them still iterating and putting things through the production pipeline and waiting to spread out the reveals over time to keep the hype going.

And again I don’t think how any of that process is relevant to the simple answer of “yeh, blue eyes are planned for blood elves” nor do I buy the hype answer when they have revealed other things such as draenei customization and darker skin tones.

I don’t know, considering that they didn’t go really any further into new customization options in the deep dive or pretty much anywhere except a handful of things like Draenei tails/etc, seems that it’s going to be revealed over time.

Otherwise we’d be hearing a LOT more about various race customizations and not like
2-3 beyond the panel. I’m obviously guessing but it seems to be the “We’re just not talking about certain subjects yet.” I mean
why didn’t we hear about more orc, gnome, tauren, etc. customizations? Just cause they’re not ready to chat about it, regardless of what turns out.

If you can’t understand why they can’t confirm or deny anything regarding a project that is still in development, I don’t know what else to tell you.

Especially when it could be something they wish to save for the announcement/reveal of the new blood elf customizations when its finalized.

4 Likes

I’m personally hoping they do little trailers for the customization reveals for each race :slight_smile:

I think with darker skin tones option, that was mentioned in twitter, for blood elfs they are going to have option looks similar to that npc? As someone posted on MMO champions:
h ttps://imgur.com/a/iFoCfzl

The big question is, will we be able to change our voices?

5 Likes

Apparently you’ve never read the fine print in the races section of the official World of Warcraft website, or in-game. It clearly states that the HIGH ELVES of Silvermoon City, CHANGED their name to Blood Elves, AFTER Arthas ransacked Quel’thalas, in which Sylvanas Windrunner had perished. It’s the SAME concept we Americans have in real life, with Memorial Day, only we didn’t change the name of our race, from Human, and to something else. So yes, Blood Elves ARE High Elves, and Blizzard has told us this time and time again!

9 Likes

I never even thought about that!! :scream_cat:

1 Like

With 40 customizations for Belfs, can’t imagine blue eyes won’t be included.

RIP High Elves.

So far we have no confirmation, it’s just rumor. Unless there is proof somewhere else? I would be fine with more skin color options, just saying it would be better to have some proof before passing this around like it’s a fact.

1 Like

Fair enough, it was more an opinion and hope than anything I know and wasn’t meant as any form of confirmation.

The twitter post they talked about was at: https://twitter.com/Rendoas/status/1190771457170784256?s=20
But again that isn’t any form confirmation either its not official.

1 Like

Seems there are others elsewhere talking like it’s a fact
so just wanted to see if it could be verified before we believe it. :hugs: