New Blood Elf Customization

Huh? I’m only speaking of eye color. And please don’t cut off the whole quote. I’m saying it’s possible they decide not to give Blood elves blue eyes for whatever reason(maybe because the light energy doesn’t allow for it) but it’s also possible that they do allow for those colors. Someone was saying it’s impossible for blue eyes because of the Sunwell. My argument is there is nothing about the restored Sunwell that says it’s possible or impossible to have blue eyes.

that’ll be cool, for them.

We’ll have to wait and see. You’re really globalizing this whole thing and need to be calm. See what happens before you freak out.

1 Like

A sliding bar for eye colour and intensity of glow for EVERY Race would be perfect.

2 Likes

What are some of the new customization options available? And will Allied Races receive any?

Right now, Allied Races aren’t getting any new customization options (understandably so). However, the team talked about how Forsaken will finally be able to cover their bones if they want and that doing so will mean armor no longer has a break at the elbow or knees! Another exciting customization option being added is tattoos and other features that will allow Dwarves to appear as part of the Wildhammer clan.

source:

https:// blizzardwatch .com/2019/11/02/tyrande-elune-wow-shadowlands/

2 Likes

it already happened! i dont care if they get blue eyes. that’s not what i’m upset about. i’m upset that they didnt do customs for velfs and froze us out of being cross realm for our belfs. so we have no outlet for helf possibility.

What do you think the wretched Blood elves are? They have blue eyes simply because they engorged themselves on Arcane, which replaced the green taint that was in their eyes. Fel was already confirmed to eventually fade away in time, its not unreasonable to say other sources of magic could also have the same effect.

4 Likes

dunno why you even bother arguing with helfers about helf possibilities on alliance. we already know alliance is not getting helf and they arent even getting a way to approximate helf or even half elf. nada. nothing.

This. This. THIS!

I’m hoping the same!

1 Like

well congrats. it just happened.

I assume you mean cross-faction, and they never really said that was going to happen. I still hope they open up LFG for cross-faction grouping, that would make sense given the end of the faction war.

But you have the same outlet for helfs that you always did - play on the Horde. That’s where they’ve been this whole time.

dont you think i knew that? I HAVE LIKE 10 BLOOD ELVES! why did you have to open the salt shaker and just pour it right on. y ou just couldnt resist dancing in my guts, and all i wanted was a way to play a high elf on alliance. its as if i asked for some horrific thing. i was even willing to go half elf. nope not even that concession.

Wow, you need to calm down seriously. It’s a game. Have a cup of tea and a cookie.

2 Likes

you knew better than to repeat that. i had just told you they froze us out of even being able to play our blood elves cross faction, which was one of the final lines of hope i had, that or velf customs. nope. i cant believe i fell for it again. not making the same mistakes again.

They didn’t “freeze you out” of something that was never available.

2 Likes

Fell for what? They never said they were gonna give you that.

2 Likes

oh yeah, doubling down. that’ll really help

personally i’m going to wait for them to release the blood elf model picture and examples before I make a choice of either making a horde toon this expansion or not. At the same time we have 8+ months give or take until 9.0, I think there is a very high chance of allied race changes by then, I do understand now making PR comment about focus on the core race updates first, but honestly its a good ways away. I just need to actually see what they are doing for the blood elf to get feel for it first.

Do you even know what you’re yammering about?

apparently not. enjoy your customs.