New Blood Elf Customization

it might be a good thing, but it ain’t happening.

One day. :slight_smile:

Has it been confirmed anywhere that all races are getting new options?

I’d love lightforged horns for normal Draenei :heart_eyes:

Humans should get colorful eyes too, for mages. A lot of art features Jaina or Kadgar or Medivh with glowing eyes.

Velf has just been confirmed to be getting the dk class in the last 48 hours. This comes with undead skins as a given. Its only logical to assume all allied races including void elves will eventually get these customization options too. Just later than the core races. Best thing about velf is, like I said, we get to recycle blood elf faces

what? you already have 10 more hairstyles than me. and you’re about to get more. imagine how my nightborne feels about that. she has 3 skin colors. 3. you have like 10 with more coming.

dang. people are so greedy

Right I agree it can change eyes to gold. What I’m saying is there’s really nothing to suggest it’s solely limited to that. Hence it’s an ambiguous topic to argue about. But the fact that the answer to blue eyes was “we’ll see” kind of implies to me they are open to the idea. Maybe they will decide that no, blood elves can’t get blue eyes because the Sunwell won’t allow for it now. But maybe they decide it can.

Green eyes on Void Elves would certainly look weird.

1 Like

you might get some on a normal draenei. but your LFdraenei wont be.

I wasn’t being greedy at all. I said ALL races, did you not read that?

I am not sure why you would not wish for this?

5 Likes

i do wish it, but i aint getting it. only you are. what part of that cant you read? you may wish it too but its not happening .

So, how does this work for mages? We rename there specs to fel and holy?

1 Like

ARs are not getting customs. y ou and i and LFD and kts, etc, are not getting customs. and we cant cross realm either

Oh I’m fine with that. Lightforged are weird as a shadow priest lol

I just want cool horns :frowning:

Assumption and nothing more. Please stop stating these things as facts.

1 Like

This is a thread about ‘New Blood Elf Customisation.’

I thought it was ok for me to post my wishes here.

It is! And my wishes are not an attack on you, nor on your own wishes.

I’m sorry you feel they are, yet I’m just commenting on a Blood Elf Thread, hoping for customisations I’ve hoped for since BC.

It’s no reflection on Void Elves. I’m sorry you feel it is.

I’m sure the AR’s will get customisations eventually. I hope so.

9 Likes

They didn’t say that either. They actually said “races” without elaboration.

well what color eye options you getting then cause all 40 customs cant possibly be just hair and skin colors

in the qna they said ARs are not getting customs. maybe later.

Jewelry, face shapes, etc.