New Blood Elf Customization

Get back to me when you have a source stating Arcane Magic can cleanse Fel Taint.

Until then, Blood Elves can only ever have Golden Eyes, as Holy Magic is golden, not blue/purple.

2 Likes

Well lucky for Blood Elves your personal opinion isn’t canon.

5 Likes

In the wake of Kil’jaeden’s defeat, the draenei prophet Velen purified the Sunwell with the Light-infused heart of a fallen naaru, transforming the fount into a source of both holy and arcane energies.

RIght off the World of Warcraft Blood Elf page itself!

2 Likes

Cute. But I was responding to what you said. What was it again? Oh yes.

“The bold part is what YOU added and believe. it’s not reflected on Gamepedia, WoWWiki, or the actual web site. Nice try though.”

What was the bolded part again? Oh yes.

" no longer consider themselves high elven."

I provided a quote that the Blood Elves no longer consider themselves high elven. Which you said was just a belief and not reflected in any of those websites. You were wrong.

Whether or not they consider themselves high elven doesn’t change the physical reality of what they are.

6 Likes

Not only did I not argue that they were different, I’ve said in this very thread that they are biologically the same race.

1 Like

Just because I’m quoting you doesn’t mean I’m disagreeing with you fam.

He used Holy Magic. The Arcane magic was already there. Try again.

2 Likes

It says “Light Infused Heart of a Fallen Naaru”. Where does it say Holy magic?

And actually, where does it say the Sunwell was tainted with Fel? I thought it was tainted with Unholy Energies?

I’ve wanted blue eyes for Blood Elves since TBC too, but I also want playable High Elves on the Alliance. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

And when helvers talk about malicious intent from the blue eyes for Blood Elf requests, they’re referencing posters like this:

3 Likes

I hope you guys get your blue eyes and we can get normal skin tones.

1 Like

There is some Anti’s that are just trolling like that man.

Not for a while.

1 Like

But then they accuse all of us or most of us as being ‘hateful’ and proceeded to flag our topics.
The personal attacks really have to stop.

1 Like

I can’t wait for more blood elf options! It gives so much potential for void elves to take! When you get down to it, void elves could potentially share all added blood elf faces incoming, but I think we’ll get other unique skin colors

Arcane don’t cleanse Fel. That’s basic lore people don’t understand.
They are extreme opposites in the spectrum and negate each other.

“But the Sunwell have Arcane on it”

Guess what? Arcane don’t cleanse Fel.

It’s known the well is composed both by Arcane and Light, but since the Light energy came from the heart of Mu’ru, the Arcane energy was already present before. When the Sunwell was destroyed by Kael’thas as a act to prevent the death energies placed on it by Arthas to harm the Blood Elves, the essence of the well was gathered and hidden in the form of Anveena Teague. That means the Arcane on the well had no effects against the Fel infusion on the Blood Elves back then, and it will continue having none, as long as lore is respected.

And pure Arcane isn’t blue, it’s violet. If you want to have your eye colors derivating from the magic of the well, you should ask for violet eyes, not blue.

2 Likes

Plenty of antis regularly lump all helvers together under one judgement. Heck, you’re doing it in this post. I’m pro High Elf. Have I ever accused all antis as being hateful and flagged their topics? No. So your statement is wrong and exactly what you’re complaining about helvers doing.

1 Like

So, where in the lore does it say that the Sunwell was tainted with Fel Energies?

Not the Sunwell, the Blood Elves are :woman_facepalming:

:sob: i wanted to be a graceful, slender, high elf on alliance.