New Blood Elf Customization

Where in the game or in the lore does it say that Blue Eyes belong to the Alliance? One question which you or Joy seem to can’t answer.

4 Likes

The fact that blue eyed ones didn’t get corrupted by fel, when they chose not to follow Kael’thas and stayed with Alliance? You know part when they didn’t join the Horde?

2 Likes

You see, you can’t answer a question? Why? Because there is nothing in lore or in game to say that Blue Eyes belong to the Alliance.

4 Likes

The real question is if they don’t allow Blood Elves to have the Blue eye customization you want…what will you think then?

1 Like

I just did answer it, guess you have trouble comprehending words and/or sentences.

May I suggest reading?

2 Likes

=/=

Try again.

2 Likes

You just answered it again by linking my answer. Try reading word by word, and try to soak it into your mind.

2 Likes

That is not the answer. You have trouble reading?

Where in the game or in lore does it say Blue Eyes belong to the Alliance?

Want a hint? It says it nowhere because Blue Eyes does not belong to the Alliance.

3 Likes

Oh boy, it’s like talking to a tree.

Only sites with lore are fansites, I can link you plenty if you wish, all saying blue eyes mean high elves, green blood elves.

2 Likes

2 answers

1. They don’t want to step into the crapstorm that’d form into the forums.

2. High Elves are coming

though 2 makes no sense as lorewise BE should be having blue eyes for awhile now. Ignoring BE’s getting Blue eyes would be intentional for whatever reason on their part.

Then link them. Prove that it is official lore too.

4 Likes

Thats not true. La’nash has blue eyes.

It has been intentional up to this point, they could have simply added them in when they put golden eyes in.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/High_elf
Enjoy reading, since there’s no “official lore” anywhere. I’d love to keep arguing with you, but you seem to have trouble grasping things and just keep re-asking same questions and tbh it’s annoying writing same answer three times in a row just for you to understand.

Hence 2 blue eyes elves on Horde side, for 130+ on Alliance.

2 Likes

It makes it a possibilty since it was confirmed it wasn’t by accident. Numbers mean nothing in this game. The pro side should be the ones most conscious of this fact, you guys throw void elves around like it was monday night football.

A Fanbased Wiki =/= Official source.

Because there is no where in the lore that states blue eyes belong to the Alliance. Otherwise, if there was, you would’ve actually pointed it out easily.

2 Likes

IMO we will have to wait until seeing the BE customizations to see if they do get the Alleria look, otherwise still could go to VE.

1 Like

doesnt this look different enough from belfs, to be its own alliance velf/helf? uses the curly /white hair of humans and human darkest skin, tinted a bit more blue.

Looks like RuPaul had a fight with a washing machine, ugh.

8 Likes

i’m not a very good artist. i thought it looked like halle berry as storm.

2 Likes