NEW BG Called Kill the DRUID

And they do, (we do) chase the player that cannot be taken down.

These matches anymore depend one player that is super buffed…

The rest of the people are just filler material for the match …

Yseras being the only passive heal which only heals others when you are full health.

Remember the time when they could ICE-BLOCK if they had a Mage on their team :slight_smile:

I think they should bring it back :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

They need to bring back PVP in general not even sure what the melting pot of snares is …

unrelated but stealing iceblock is just so satisfying, to the point of just randomly using iceblock in the middle of allies rather than let it go to waste

Why not keep it to one thread brah, it makes you look like well… I won’t say it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol. If a Guardian can survive that many dps you guys were doing something wrong. We dispatched a 1800 rated 445 Guardian with a Ret/DH/Arcane in like seconds.

1 Like

Ya but that guy was afk that doesn’t count…

Was hoping this was a joke/troll thread, but seeing as it’s still going on… this is a L2P situation.

Problem is there is no rated bg thread separate from randoms. in randoms, they ignore the healer free casting on the tank.

:sunglasses:

I mean if you guys are using no weapons and no gear don’t expect to do dmg to a tank.

Yep. Seems like the OP might be doing that. As a Ret I can pump out an obscene amount of dps and with two others we can handle a Guardian no problem.

PEBKAC.

Resto Druids are pretty strong but I dont think they are anywhere close to MoP MW Monks. I went into BGs as a fresh 90 with just leveling greens and blues and could kite 3 or 4 people around the map without fear of death.

Druids are overpowered in bear from and need a good tweak.

You need a lobotomy.

Bear form itself is only a max health and armor buff. I’ve already explained in both threads now how guardian operates and how you have to literally be afk to not kill a guardian with 2+ people.

I guess, Id just make a nice silence for the druid, here calm down now…

Is he becoming like a paladin druid or something ?

What exactly are you trying to “silence” on a Druid while in Bear Form?

Na serious, that HOT they got plus the armor and hit point buff is a pain in a BG…