New AH house mount in the Bliz Store for $90 USD

I am laughing at the token stalemate. No one wants to list until the price goes way up but the price wont go way up until people buy more tokens.

1 Like

It’s 6 tokens, which is only 1.2 mil at the moment. I do have like twice that right now lol

doesnt seem to.

1 Like

But does it say ‘sold American’ ??

Hey guys I found the bootlicker!

Played how? We can afford it, lol.

You could have just said “I don’t have critical thinking skills and over-react emotionally” but okay.

2 Likes

This feels… desperate? IDK, it gives really bad vibes.

I don’t really have an issue with them offering mounts and stuff, but something about this and the price tag on it makes me feel sort of doom and gloomy about the state of the company.

Between this and the hearthstone team trying really hard to sell the concept of $80 expansion packs has me feeling like this is the vulture capitalism equivalent of video game acquisitions.

I won’t pay $90 for a mount, even if you could justify the in-game currency cost for the brutosaur mount, but the sheer audacity of asking that much for a digital item leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This is going too far.

They won’t get my money on this, but all of these whale-sucking promo offers right now has me a little concerned about the future of this game. I know it’s not even going to go back into the game, they can’t even be bothered to hire proper customer service.

its a lot of money, but cant you swap gold for $$$ to buy it with?

Mage tower skinsssssssss

1 Like

You wanna see a melt down? Just wait till it appears in the mount off

2 Likes

Wow tokens are going up up up in price because of this mount woohooo

2 Likes

That is only 1.3 million gold at prices right now. Some people can make that in a week.

It’s a status-symbol for people who are causing the downfall of this game.

If you think Blizzard is going to care about the quality of the game when whales like you exist, you haven’t been paying attention.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with capitalism at all but this feels like the work of one person trying to make enough money to get his bonus for the year.

Yes, its 1.2m gold. It’s ridiculously cheap in WoW Gold terms.

2 Likes

going to be more soon tokens are going up like crazy

2 Likes

Blizzard are liars lol. They said they didn’t want Auction House mounts to be too common.

3 Likes

It just occurred to me I have a golden/gilded transmog with the gold tabard of flame from BMAH. I might just buy it to complete the golden set…

I’ll just put it on my debit card so I’m not reminded of this…

Time to pay your tithes… to me! The Light says I need a brutosaur.

#KennethCopelandCore