Nerfs Ahoy!

Ya’ll “overperforming”?

Who gets hit hardest?

My vote is 4pc Guardian Drood. It’s the definition of “overperforming”…17K DPS overall lol.

1 Like

So I guess everyone with 0pc gets to have the last laugh after all.

2 Likes

“Mists +3. Link 2pc”

3 Likes

Woo unholy buff. I didn’t know we were bad!

BM Hunters need a nerf.

Too much power for a mobile class.

So now you are activly trying to nerf a tank, will it ever end lol?

No, no they do not!

5 Likes

Bear is definitely going crazy right now but for some reason I kinda doubt they will doo much about it.
Not until like halfway through the season.

1 Like

Yes, yes they do. Their ability to dodge mechanics and still out DPS classes is overperforming.

Nerf OP, nerrf BM hunters.

By the SOFO raid logs, there is not an extreme outlier this season like there was in 9.1 with boomkin. Demo lock has taken the top spot overall, but only by 0.3k, and boomy has fallen all the way down to 5th spot. I think this is a strong start for spec balance. Boomy is still 15% in popularity, though lol

1 Like

Aw cmon i dont even have 2pc on my bm hoonter and everyones already whining to nerf this!

1 Like

Bm hunters for sure.

1 Like

They can’t nerf BM hunters. Ragemode would have to post in outrage to tell us he’s quitting again.

7 Likes

You can’t nerf what’s already at the bottom…

7 Likes

1 Like

Eh, nothing is overperforming enough to really warrant a nerf.

3 Likes

Hey how is the 3% buff to BM …good isn’t it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Translation-I can never beat them in WPvP, so they need to be brought down some notches so I can.

4 Likes

I’m more excited about the extra 3 mobs getting 100% damage during AoE.

No falloff now for 8 mobs or less. That’ll add up quickly.

2 Likes

As someone who is used to chewing through trash mobs as fury, it feels really bad to attempt to do the same thing as unholy.

1 Like

Unholy’s survival rates are horrible. I switched my main DK to blood because of it. Now I can withstand anything but run the risk of falling asleep while killing elites in the maw.

4 Likes