Nerfing spears on nw for tyran week is trolling

And this means nothing.

Wow, it means nothing of course. That’s why you had HoA with 2 key levels below your pug killer NW.
I suppose you don’t even know to dodge that HoA boss jump, do you ?

You do realize that correlation doesn’t equal causation, right?

You do realize that just because something can be done it doesn’t mean it’s ok.

I genuinely don’t know what or who you’re defending here. All that’s coming across is some high horse superiority complex over something that isn’t worth bragging about.

We’ve done the fight. We know it can be done when it conditions are acceptable. That doesn’t make it ok.

Lol all you are crying is “NW was hard” with 0 evidence, while all the facts show the opposite. You just don’t admit you are wrong, that’s all.

I never said it was hard. You are terrible at reading and I can’t help you with that.

And this still means nothing. Stitchflesh could have 1 mechanic or 100 mechanics. He’s been the standout this entire season even pre nerf everything and if you have a disparity that big of difficulty it’s going to get noticed.

Healing wise just as an example you were looking sometimes as high as 500k hps difference between him and other bosses this season with a single strategy that had to work perfectly on a tight timer.

How hard is that to understand?

Lol the 2nd HoA boss was more a pug killer than stiches at high level, because one jump = 1 death. Your party must be skilled to decurse and dodge the jump otherwise it was a deadkey. Stitches didn’t require much skills, it was a pure dps check. And you are whining a dps check boss being a hard pug killer when NW was a freaking free key in Slands.

Nobody cares about NW in Shadowlands because it’s not the same dungeon anymore.

No other boss this season required so much of a set up to get a kill on a high key level and a single full wipe with Peril is enough to brick the key even before getting to Stitchflesh.

Mechanically, it’s the same. None complains about the trash in NW, which was the main objects of the changes. The boss fights are literally the same. And we have a bunch of whiners crying over the bosses.

Considering the changes over the lifespan of the season that disagrees with you and considering you had to specifically stack 3 spears and kill the boss before the end of his second pull down or face an instant wipe 99 percent of the time where no other boss this season required anywhere near such an exact set up
That’s fine with you? While your healer is at least doing 1.2 million HPS or higher that entire time?

Sure and nobody is crying over first, second or last. Don’t exaggerate

2 Likes

Lmao, did you do m0 back slands and facerolled it ? There was no way you could one shot stitches in high key, the best was 2 hooks down or even 3 hooks down in the worst case. Spear lasts for 20s for 20% dmg increase iirc. Right now, the boss hp is reduced by 20%, which means you are having a permanent spear on the boss.
Whinners’re gonna whine regardlessly.

We’re not talking about m0 or a 10 or any irrelevant comparison to Shadowlands. Stop being obtuse.

You never got to 3 hooks at the beginning of the season. 99 percent of groups wiped due to the abominations murdering the tank or the healer going oom or a combination of the two.

To do anything at 8 or higher you had to x3 spears his first hook down, go ape on him while cleaving first add down, let first hook while he is down grip him again to interrupt his chase, the second hook had to be aimed at the platform already for him to come down again
And you had to kill him before that ended while also finishing off first add before second add came.

You could only do it the safe way at low key level for the damage while still high was workable with a good healer.

Considering the spear also has a dot your statement is incorrect.

You always needed 3 spears and lust and you had one attempt or GG key

Lmao, the strategies for low keys and high keys are different. In low keys you throw all of your eggs at once and pray for it to work. But in high keys you have methodically strategize when and how to use your spears. That never crosses your mind, right ?

Stacking the 3 spears is strategizing? It was the obvious and necessary. It was bloody obvious the HPS requirement was through the roof compared to everything else so the only way to kill the boss was to nuke him before everybody died.

Good thing blizzard made it no longer stack so you can learn not to dump all of your resources at once and pray for it to work.
Btw if you spear the boss through the abominations, they also take hit. May this information help you.

Now the key is harder thanks blizzard

There is no praying the strategy will work, that’s how they got the kills lol.

One at a time still works, I haven’t run NW since the changes to see how effective it is or how big the difference is but hard to believe a high key will finally be able to be done the safe way.

/shrug

Harder only for you. Lmao. I love the change.

In timed my key before the nerf so I don’t have to run it for the rest of the season. Why is making it more annoying a good thing? Riddle me that